Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Post the general that you are going to roll/buy/ level. Name and Any Hesitations?

1. Default

I don't make plans around chest generals, because I have a fairly clear idea of the odds. If I end up with a 3 or 4 star chest general, then I put them to work.

For equipping a mini with little incentive to advance, I've found promoting and leveling Crissana to be a decent investment. She makes a good secondary for any general alliance by boosting all the player's stats. Not much use for a high level player, though.

i buy only sure things. buying in the way of generals i do without hesitation is Barb, Meekah, Dolomar, attilius. and also without hesitation i get the 120fp promos. i do not do the MK promos or Hera. have a set budget and 40 a month is my max.
    rolls are gambling, (showed this to my friend Local DA and she said its 100% gambling. she said what makes it gambling is that they clearly state a percentage so that makes it gambling).
    since the release of the Anniversary chest and a chance to gamble to get Jera, saving(hoarding) all rolls until it comes back around(i can wait another 10 years). no one gets Layla or a Hera.
    Leveling i don't use resources to do it fast i save them for my Chaos Campaigns.

now as far as buying (Dreaming) outright.
    1. Layla
    2. Moonlight Dragon

wildcards,
    1 Trundle(missed out on, so know very little about it but sounds like problems so far)
    2. The Time Keeper, free version of Katherine

wish list
    1. Kobo
    2. Jera
    3. all generals mentioned in my post.
    Army code A26200. Castle age is the only game I play on the Computer.
    I don't Facebook. so please put all info in forums please. I am in a Guild.
    Castle age player since July 2010. level 1247 on 11/03/2019

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    I know what hero I want, but it's starting to look like I'll never get her. Damn random number generators.

... and got Hyacinth (I was too afraid to even name her in this thread), from the free maintenance roll.

Had at least one of every other hero/item in that chest, so pretty happy I finally got her.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    ... and got Hyacinth (I was too afraid to even name her in this thread), from the free maintenance roll.

Had at least one of every other hero/item in that chest, so pretty happy I finally got her.
    congrats!!!! always feels good to get something you been trying to get for a while.

i may be a low level player by most in the forums and ones that play the game but i enjoy it just as much as everyone else.

Again Congrats!!!!!!!!

i would never chain you. from your posts that have helped to much respect.
    Army code A26200. Castle age is the only game I play on the Computer.
    I don't Facebook. so please put all info in forums please. I am in a Guild.
    Castle age player since July 2010. level 1247 on 11/03/2019

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Thanks, and you can totally chain me out of the game.

Edit: and thank you pull lead! (I don't want to spam the thread too much)
    Last edited by zserg; 10-14-2019 at 03:54 PM.

Congrats zserg!

congrats zserg! Have a nice day.

8. Default

Im pretty late on the Monkey King bandwagon, but recently got one with a rare splurge on a MK/Promo Orb buy. Question is, do I use the orb to bring MK up to 2* or do I hold it and bring Malekus up to 3* if/when I get another copy with free rolls?

I will keep rolling corruption with my frees, no expectations of getting Jera but Tora or Tyrant are also welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokkōdō View Post
    Azerron = IA set
    +50 SP is worth repeatedly rolling for an epic general that is otherwise useless?
    Chimæra