Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post the general that you are going to roll/buy/ level. Name and Any Hesitations?

Default Post the general that you are going to roll/buy/ level. Name and Any Hesitations?

Moonlight dragon - as a 3rd general in my mh alliance. Would have to place it at, Dolomar, moonlighting dragon, barbarus.

Feeling icky about it. May put it off first.
    ---
    I am at the point in life where I feel I am ready for Odin, but after I saw the dmg leveled in world boss, my pants got wet.
    I begin to remember seniors telling me brakus and guinevere are good alternatives too.
    Last edited by baoyutaohuagong; 09-26-2019 at 08:32 AM.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

I know what hero I want, but it's starting to look like I'll never get her. Damn random number generators.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    I know what hero I want, but it's starting to look like I'll never get her. Damn random number generators.
    Keep the faith. It’ll eventually happen... maybe.

Blog Entries

Free rolls will continue to go towards Jera forever. That will likely help me get Kang promoted as well.

But I'm waiting on Trundle to see how he compares and how I can use him best. That's going to mean getting creative with some of my alliances.
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 09-26-2019 at 06:16 PM.
    ~VoV~

Blog Entries

Free rolls all go into Vanguard chest to roll another Malekus to finally get him to ****
    Nnja Tom TFF landed a CRITICAL HIT on Vargulis's Right Wing hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage [82,683,166]! Vargulis's Right Wing dealt 1 damage.

6. Default

Freerolls going to Malekus indefinately. I actually got a two star Malekus with 2 freerolls bought for 10 FP each in the mystic emporium!!

I'm completely devoted to Layla right now.

I'm thinking Barbie will be the Red general to get treatment, and Hera will be the Green general to get treatment.

Without spending it could be a slow progression, and I'm not sure if the dragon or trundle figures into the equation at all.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

8. Default

I have Attilius 6 stars, but Moonlight Dragon takes precedence. Then perhaps Jezale and Elyvita and I'll roll for Raziel. Then Meekah to six stars. I have been rolling Onslaught for Azeron but never got him, same with Alpha and Orc King. There's just not much I can do with whatever free rolls come my way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpence View Post
    I have Attilius 6 stars, but Moonlight Dragon takes precedence. Then perhaps Jezale and Elyvita and I'll roll for Raziel. Then Meekah to six stars. I have been rolling Onslaught for Azeron but never got him, same with Alpha and Orc King. There's just not much I can do with whatever free rolls come my way.
    Is azeron useful ,I believe I have an azeron at level 1 sitting somewhere collecting dust.

Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    Is azeron useful ,I believe I have an azeron at level 1 sitting somewhere collecting dust.
    Azerron = IA set

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.