Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is CA / Gaea releasing too many generals at once?

Default Is CA / Gaea releasing too many generals at once?

How many people can successfully level up Trundle, Moonlight, and Masilda right now?

I am currently have a backlog with:
    Hera
    Jera
    Brackus
    Daphne
    Aethyx

I just donít have enough hero crystals, color crystals, etc to make any of the new generals to a meaningful level.

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    How many people can successfully level up Trundle, Moonlight, and Masilda right now?

I am currently have a backlog with:
    Hera
    Jera
    Brackus
    Daphne
    Aethyx

I just donít have enough hero crystals, color crystals, etc to make any of the new generals to a meaningful level.
    In all due respect, your ability to level them is really not a good standard for thinking about the release of content.

That said, your backlog doesn't make sense.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

I know what you mean, i only have 500 red and 500 green crystals stockpiled, and My Monkey King is only level 75. I was going to level up Attilius, but now I have to level up Moonlight Dragon, and I don't even have enough to level past 70.

Blog Entries

Masilda isn't worth levelling for me, and I don't have Moonlight. So Trundle would be the only new general getting any crystals.

That said, I have exactly 2 generals at level 69, 1 at 64, 2 at 59, and 2 more at 54. None of these are likely to move within the next 6 months or so. If I can reach 80 golds for 3 Meteorites in a row, then I may get a level 74 Barby or Meekah, but that's a long way out still.

It would be great to see all crystals more available each week, so that we don't all have to rely on events for any real gains. But even then, there are hard choices we each must make on how to use what we get.
    ~VoV~

There was a time when generals appeared monthly... I don't think we are having too many generals at the time. Being able or not to level them up at a pace that one consider reasonable should not be a factor when releasing them.

I think they are introduced "so fast" to provide alternatives for new/returning players, which is always good. And now we could talk again about the power creep thing in role games, but we all might know how it works.

Not related note: I need 1 more pvper to fill my Colo team now, come on guys!

Blog Entries

This is what makes promos laughable though. 5 of each crystal? Barely a drop in the bucket. Certainly not enough to do anything meaningful.
    ~VoV~

I'd like to go back to the noob factor here.

Is the first time someone on the forums has complained about too much content? I can't think of any noob saying this before. "there is too much stuff to do and I can't keep up..."
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

#1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Masilda isn't worth levelling for me, and I don't have Moonlight. So Trundle would be the only new general getting any crystals.

That said, I have exactly 2 generals at level 69, 1 at 64, 2 at 59, and 2 more at 54. None of these are likely to move within the next 6 months or so. If I can reach 80 golds for 3 Meteorites in a row, then I may get a level 74 Barby or Meekah, but that's a long way out still.

It would be great to see all crystals more available each week, so that we don't all have to rely on events for any real gains. But even then, there are hard choices we each must make on how to use what we get.
    And that is why you are Nate the Wise.

CA / Gaea is setting us up for more Meteorite & TI Events because spenders need the crystals that LSI builds get at little or no cost. Moonlight is a great general to hunt mobs and Masilda & Trundle are for those that want to win guild battles.

Overlord is a great example of how broken this game is if you are an extreme build. He is heavy favorite to win future Meteorite Events.

I hope how we had to kill Moonlight mob becomes the standard for Events to help equalize spenders against builds like Overlord. All Gaea has to do is take the critical hits out of this mob, make mob difficult level based on toon level (bias towards PvP builds), remove MK effect and many of us will have a fair shot in the top 75 spots again.

Q: Too many generals?

A: No. The problem is not enough crystals!
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

A promo pal that delivered 5 hero crystals plus my normal collecting will solve the bottleneck within a month i hope!