Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New General - The Reaper

Default New General - The Reaper

I have a suggestion for a new general. The below image looks good. Perhaps the devs could license and use it. I am just going to link to it. Some people are funny about posting their pictures, even when you are trying to drum up business for them.

https://www.knightmodels.com/en/batman-miniature-game/reaper.html

Born into a cruel noble family, the Reaper rebelled. Rather than enslave the countryside, he attempted to teach, educate, and improve the lives of those in the village. While his tongue was sharp and his assessments extremely critical, his efforts succeeded. When he admitted fondness for the villagers, his family had enough. They deemed his weakness as a failure of the flesh. Cursed by his own kin to live eternally without flesh, the Reaper forsaked his family and home. Today, still hunted by his family, he survives as a soldier of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him....maybe you can recruit The Reaper.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

Blog Entries

If theyre going to pay licensing fees, why not just go straight for Batman?
    ~VoV~

Top tier graphic design right there.

Stop triggering me. :/

^^I will take that as an endorsement of this fine idea.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

What's the Reaper supposed to do ?

Well zserg, it has to do something with death.

How about Near Death Experience? When cast, raises Stun from 200 points to 500 points. Removed after x turns or when dispelled. That would make it fit into the existing game mechanics.

Or we could make it stun at any level, but is automatically removed after two or three turns.

Which do you like better?

I've been trying to get a Reaper gen in the game for a few years now. I found a comment on here from a couple years ago I posted.

"Mine works somewhat similar to Amon and Saiya. While attacking an opponent, +X% chance to cast Doom debuff on opponent. If stunned while Doom is active, player cannot regain health for remainder of battle. No passive heals, no mass heals. If player has Resurrection/Revive cast on them at the time, they will resurrect though. This is a debuff, so it can be cleansed/dispelled by clerics. Note, only when stunned...player can be healed from all normal means while they have life.

This ability opens up all new strategies for guild battles and would inject some life (or death) into them. If an opponent gets Doom on them, it will be a mad frenzy for both sides....to either concentrate on stunning...or healing. Clerics keep bringing the gates back? Slowly working on stunning one opponent at a time. Level 5000 anchor that keeps getting mass heals thrown on them? Take out #23 and #24 above them and a mass heal on them won't reach anyone.

It would be a fun ability and not too overpowered as it can simply be cleansed. And to make it not too rampant, it would be a chest general. Artwork could be Aspect of Death."

As you can see, I reworked it into Crimson, which came in second in the Anniversary contest.

I still want a general that reduces gained experience so we can use all our stamina and energy prior to leveling up.

Bumping this back to the top.

Where is our Reaper General?