Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I am beginning to hate...

IABTH... that you have ran out of things to complain about!
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

I am beginning to hate ... The heating system in our public transport busses.

1. It was 15 degrees Celsius outside. Hardly any reason to turn the heat on.

2. That thing is suffocating even during the winter when we have negative temperatures.

I miss our old busses (those still had heating during the winter, but they didn't have these things that blow hot air from above you, they had some heaters down, on the sides of the buss)
    Last edited by zserg; 10-17-2019 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    I am beginning to hate parties...

Lies, I started hating them a long time ago.
    I hate parties too. I can't enjoy them. I'm also not very active person in society. I'm more like a person that if someone approaches me - I become active and respond him back, but if no one approaches me - I'm by myself. I never show initiative. Last time I was on a birthday party, I was alone sitting for 30 minutes and so. No one came to talk to me, except my own sister lol. After 30 minutes, I decided it would be better if I would leave. Wished the person fun on her birthday and then left.
    Last edited by Ditendra; 11-12-2019 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpence View Post
    I am beginning to hate my salary. I am spiraling into deep debt and the money I make is not enough.
    I hate my salary too. Thank god, I don't have debts.

That's not nice Hope you start making more money (I just hate money sometimes, it shouldn't be such a big thing in our lives)
    Totally agree and yet it's very important thing. Without it you become homeless and die from starvation... ugh. I don't wish it no one... I wish we were living in a world where we have minimum enough salary for basic things that is needed: Bills, food and healthcare and not less.

I hate waiting. I hate big lines. If there is a big line, I just give up and leave the place. I hate public transport, full of people. So, uncomfortable... When there's barely any spot left. I hate when I have to stand in the bus. But most of all, I hate poverty.

Blog Entries

I don't mind standing, if I am alone I almost never take a seat, even if there are multiple empty seats.

I don't mind standing, if I am alone I almost never take a seat, even if there are multiple empty seats.
    It depends on situations for me. If I use Metro, I usually stand, because I don't have to stand for too long, just few stations and that's it. But if I'm in mini bus, that's pain in the a** for me, because it's small and when I'm standing, my view is obstructed, because windows are down and I don't see where car is going and where I need to tell him to stop. All I need is to lower myself down, look through the windows and see where he's at this moment driving. It's even harder if there are lots of people, obstructing windows. Plus, it's a small van, so there's not much space and it gets overcrowded easily and I'm usually carrying my backpack, which makes it difficult for others to move. Very uncomfortable. Plus, often I suffer with backpain when I stand.
    Last edited by Ditendra; 11-12-2019 at 12:50 PM.

I am beginning to hate fast food. I haven't had a homecooked meal in years. It doesn't help that I can't cook at home. I'm so lazy, and I'm invisible.

Blog Entries

i am beginning to hate invisible people. Hard to moderate when you can't see what they do.