Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Time to next level calculator

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    Nate, we have three types of quests than gives XP's for energy: (on web3) it says Quest, Demi Quest and Atlantis. On Web3, every quests gives exact XP per energy.

gogoo commented on how healing in Meteorite gives an average of 1.4 XP to 1.0 energy with a range of 1.0 to 1.8 XP to 1 energy. But healing is not quests.
    He just meant that each quest has a different exp return. One can probably work around that and choose quests with the exp return they want. But you might not always find an unfinished quest that gives you the exact xp/energy you'd need.
    Last edited by zserg; 09-26-2019 at 05:55 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    I didn't have a problem with your calculator because it's a tool, no more and no less. I had a problem with sixpence's rule.
    Yeah I figured, I was just trying to clarify the use of the spreadsheet in my first post (for anyone who might be reading) and was ..."typing out loud" my thoughts on possible improvements in the other post.

Blog Entries

Improvement added: Spreadsheet now also gives you the date and time of the next predicted level. (adds the x hours to level to the current date and time)