Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got 1000 anniversary coins for the daily bonus

Default Got 1000 anniversary coins for the daily bonus

In addition to 100 guild coins, I received 1000 anniversary coins for collecting the third daily bonus today. I wonder if this was planned from the start or if itís a response to our feedback of the high shop prices. Either way I welcome it.

2. Default

I got that too; I suspect it is a response to feedback. Also monster hits are sometimes dropping 10 coins now, I hadn't seen or heard of more than 5 at once before today.
    Last edited by King Hrothbeort; 09-18-2019 at 12:53 PM.
    * Stealth Moderator *

Quote Originally Posted by King Hrothbeort View Post
    I got that too; I suspect it is a response to feedback. Also monster hits are sometimes dropping 10 coins now, I hadn't seen or heard of more than 5 at once before today.
    Hmm, yea I'm now basically getting double the coin drops. It's good, but a little irritating since I've spent a lot of resources already on refills at the initial lower rate. Oh well, I'm glad they've done something to make the event more accessible to everyone.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    In addition to 100 guild coins, I received 1000 anniversary coins for collecting the third daily bonus today. I wonder if this was planned from the start or if it’s a response to our feedback of the high shop prices. Either way I welcome it.
    If I got that I didn't notice, still stuck in the 3000's.

LOL was wondering why i dropped in rank to 15,000

6. Default

I'm good with them tweaking the odds in our favour for once so if they did good for them.

Or the drops might have been planned so they go up the more you participate, either way I'll take it

7. Default

Good. At the previous rate, I would have invested several valuable stamina potions just to buy a couple common ones.

No extra 1000 coins today. That's a big disappointment.

9. Default

My crystal ball says you'll get coins on Saturday

But I want coins now!