Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lots of activity in 100v due to 10th Anniversary coins

Default Lots of activity in 100v due to 10th Anniversary coins

I am a weak and squishy monster hunter build so I rarely partake in 100v often, especially during Colo (because I play 5 toons in Colo).

These past two days, I tag in to get my 10th coins and battles are active on both sides (today was extra actives being a Tuesday or 3X coins).

There is nothing better than joining a guild battle having a Sunder, Poison, Poly, and Fuse as you start to drop your tokens. The poison wasn’t too bad at 350 loss of health per token dropped. I only had less than 20% of my battle health left anyway.

I take the Sunder as a badge of respect. I don’t feel good or that my opponents don’t takes me seriously unless they places a Sunder on me. (Btw, I didn’t get Amon in the anniversary chest.). I suspect the Sunder is there because some poor low level players wants his 240 BAPs from hitting me.

Lastly, I started to bounce a lvl 1857 battler by IGN of BatBlood from BBF. I guess the new Defensive Medal from Colo works as my plain vanilla physical resist cracks the 700 barrier. BatBlood use to mop the floor with my rear end in 100v as little as two weeks ago. It’s always a great feeling reading the Attack Log that they bounced.

I think you forgot what your title was about.

I'm curious though, are battles more active?

Maybe I should check a few out.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    I think you forgot what your title was about.

I'm curious though, are battles more active?

Maybe I should check a few out.
    That people are tagging in 100v to get 10th anniversary tokens. And some dropped tokens and left while some stayed to fight.

Da Wimsta, you should read the attack log sometimes. I also counted the actives in battle to extra sure before I made my post.

Last time I checked you were “retired” but partook in numerous Events like Meteorite et al.

I sh*t you not (it’s American expression).

I tagged into 100v, dropped my tokens as Mage with Enrage. Then made the response to Da Wimsta.

I go back to check up on the battle: my Enrage got stripped, I have poison, fuse, sunder & poly (in that order).

Our guild is fighting Cain right now. From what I am seeing, lots of more actives due in part for players to get 10th anniversary tokens/coins etc. Awarding 10th coins is a nice way to get people to re-join 100v, etc.

I get the poison & fuse part in case the opposing fears that I would vamp back to health (I did get a 5* Vincent thanks to anniversary chest).

I love seeing the Sunder. When I was in a retirement guild doing 100v, I rarely got Sundered because I was an easy roadkill.

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    I sh*t you not (it’s American expression).

I tagged into 100v, dropped my tokens as Mage with Enrage. Then made the response to Da Wimsta.

I go back to check up on the battle: my Enrage got stripped, I have poison, fuse, sunder & poly (in that order).

Our guild is fighting Cain right now. From what I am seeing, lots of more actives due in part for players to get 10th anniversary tokens/coins etc. Awarding 10th coins is a nice way to get people to re-join 100v, etc.
    Cain has a ton of toons under level 80 in the Keep. I suspect the Rogue who stripped my Enrage was only lvl 68. It’s the same strategy that Eagles use having low level suicide bombers in the Keep.

The reason for the post was to CONGRATULATE hansa for predicting low level toons with Tora. 19 toons are under lvl 80 and I saw a lot of Tora’s thanks to either anniversary chest or bring back DEAD toons promo. hansa called it correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    That people are tagging in 100v to get 10th anniversary tokens. And some dropped tokens and left while some stayed to fight.

Da Wimsta, you should read the attack log sometimes. I also counted the actives in battle to extra sure before I made my post.

Last time I checked you were “retired” but partook in numerous Events like Meteorite et al.
    It's been a long long time since a read an attack log.

Point of my post was that you'd basically made clickbait, posting about activity and really just kinda focusing on yourself, but its all good. Tell your story.

PS. I'm going to drop "retired" from my name as soon as I can decide what to go with next. By numerous do you mean this is my second?
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Just lost 100v to metal.

This is a Wednesday. All 25 battlers in their wall tower were active.

9. Default

Or you "could" temporarily join Slayers for an almost 100% rate of getting the full 100 anniversary coin awards every battle.

Quote Originally Posted by MudRaker227 View Post
    Or you "could" temporarily join Slayers for an almost 100% rate of getting the full 100 anniversary coin awards every battle.
    I like the Slayers: Very professional with a no-farming attitude. Nothing personal just zeroing out towers as efficiently as possible so both sides can get back to RL.