Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Monkey King not working?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    BATW sad you did it because of The Reaper and he obviously knows better. I used MK for the first time today, not sure what he helps with, wish there was a special announcement when the ability triggers.
    Keep an eye on your energy or stamina or token total. If MK triggers no ene/sta/token is deducted.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    BATW sad you did it because of The Reaper and he obviously knows better. I used MK for the first time today, not sure what he helps with, wish there was a special announcement when the ability triggers.
    He saves you stamina and energy. He doesn't have to be the primary general to do this (I have him as the final general in most of my stacks). I have him at 6* lvl 80, so get 15% 'refunds' plus atk/def over 2500 each (with alliance). Plenty nice! The extra hits are very nice in guild battles especially.

(And I don't care about no notice - if I'm near leveling, I just pay attention so I can judge my hitting (and know if/when to switch to Barbarus). You get used to it after a little while.)
    Regards,
    Lord M

Quote Originally Posted by Lord M View Post
    He saves you stamina and energy. He doesn't have to be the primary general to do this (I have him as the final general in most of my stacks). I have him at 6* lvl 80, so get 15% 'refunds' plus atk/def over 2500 each (with alliance). Plenty nice! The extra hits are very nice in guild battles especially.

(And I don't care about no notice - if I'm near leveling, I just pay attention so I can judge my hitting (and know if/when to switch to Barbarus). You get used to it after a little while.)
    Nice MK! At 6*, he would require 8 copies or $720 on the monthly promotion installment plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpence View Post
    Credit goes to me for being in the top 300 the very first meteorite event. I have a 4* MK now having bought only 1 MK promo when it first came out. At the time of the first meteorite I thought a 4* MK would be a 10% bonus to energy and stamina and I wanted to be able to level up whenever I wanted to, so I set a long term goal to do every meteorite event and be in the top 1000. It turns out that I don't have MK in my monster hunting alliance after all but I use MK for guild battle and energy expenditure, and he's pretty useful.
    1. I can only state facts. I leveled MK to lvl 4 and forgot about him. The Reaper commented ON THE FORUMS that even at low levels, MK was saving him energy on excavations. Then the lightbulb goes off and that started the process for me to build runes efficiently.

2. I am a data guy and need independent verification. As you know, only the top 100 winners were disclosed and Orlando had won that event. There was NO WAY for me or anyone else on forum (who had not heard of you at that time) to be aware of you so you could get any credit.

The forum was discussing how LSI builds could get MK FOR FREE and a light slender (long time player and huge contributor on Forums) like Nate was denied his MK.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    Nice MK! At 6*, he would require 8 copies or $720 on the monthly promotion installment plan.
    Keep in mind the events where he's a reward.... (Top 1000 is relatively low-cost to reach. And there are other rewards, so the cost amortizes across all the 'loot'.) And - since he is effectively a 15% off the cost of doing things, in the long run he pays for himself. It's not a consideration for folks who don't spend on the game, true - but for those who do, even moderately, he makes a lot of sense.
    Regards,
    Lord M

Blog Entries

This thread triggers me.
    ~VoV~

8. Default

Now I just went thru 4500 stamina and 2000 energy on an Ouroboros, at 100 stamina hits, and Monkey King never triggered. Even with falling under the curve possibilities, this seems off.

Quote Originally Posted by WitnessMe! View Post
    Now I just went thru 4500 stamina and 2000 energy on an Ouroboros, at 100 stamina hits, and Monkey King never triggered. Even with falling under the curve possibilities, this seems off.
    It didn’t seem off when you were getting positive variance as you stated in the original post.

Even Barathor stated as such.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WitnessMe! View Post
    I have MK at 9.2% chance and have gone 20 tokens and not triggered it. The random number generator in Castle Age is streaky.