Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Masilda Stats

1. Default Masilda Stats

In know some of you crazy players already have Masilda...

Can anyone post a pic of her with base stats?

Masilda
    Balanced
    54 Attack / 54 Defense
    Level 1
    +1% chance to resistance to Debuffs.

3. Default

Thanks !!!

Can someone tell us what it says for her ability at 2* lvl 1? (possible to look it up through the promotion pop-up, but she needs to NOT be in an alliance otherwise it's bugged)

I'm curious to see how her ability increases with levels, but also with promotion, ro see whether she has an irregular ability progression like most Gaea generals have.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Can someone tell us what it says for her ability at 2* lvl 1? (possible to look it up through the promotion pop-up, but she needs to NOT be in an alliance otherwise it's bugged)

I'm curious to see how her ability increases with levels, but also with promotion, ro see whether she has an irregular ability progression like most Gaea generals have.
    Increases in buffs from lvl 1 to 4 may not be the same rate of change for buffs from lvl 5 to 80.

Just saying.

Masilda is not increasing her percentage on levelling. I have her at level 15, no alliance and is still at one percent.
    http://prntscr.com/p7lwp7
    Last edited by DD; 09-18-2019 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    Increases in buffs from lvl 1 to 4 may not be the same rate of change for buffs from lvl 5 to 80.

Just saying.
    Yeah I know, but I'll probably not get her (at least not from the Shop), and I'm asking that before everyone levels her up :P

Best would be to look at the ability value at each level for both 1* and 2* (or above).

Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post
    Masilda is not increasing her percentage on levelling. I have her at level 15, no alliance and is still at one percent.
    http://prntscr.com/p7lwp7
    I assume that's a bug...

Lols @ 1%

Even at 50%, you're still get confused within seconds. Junk

Really just another "trophy general" for the collectors but of little practical use for the average player

Quote Originally Posted by graeme View Post
    Really just another "trophy general" for the collectors but of little practical use for the average player
    You guys voted for this general (says the man who came in 3rd place in votes).