Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Caged Heart or Masilda?

still debating myself on which one. i can get one or the other right now. i would love to have both. oh a hunting i will go a hunting i will go.
    Army code A26200. Castle age is the only game I play on the Computer.
    I don't Facebook. so please put all info in forums please. I am in a Guild.
    Castle age player since July 2010. level 1243 since 10/13/2019

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Dunno what to buy I don't have spare gems...so slotted amulet doesn't help me short term I think. (that's why people get doom heart right? )

Masilda isn't something I'd use either.

Kinda stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    Dunno what to buy I don't have spare gems...so slotted amulet doesn't help me short term I think. (that's why people get doom heart right? )

Kinda stuck.
    Astaroth Amulet probably is the problem than gems, you can get gem by doing nothing but collecting resources, but you can't get Astaroth Amulet with that...

and most ppls will get around 7k coins, buy Caged Heart, you only waste 1k coins, if you buy Masilda, then you have 3k to buy potions, LOL...
    Last edited by Eric Suen; 09-21-2019 at 02:04 PM.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Suen View Post
    Astaroth Amulet probably is the problem than gems, you can get gem by doing nothing but collecting resources, but you can't get Astaroth Amulet with that...

and most ppls will get around 7k coins, buy Caged Heart, you only waste 1k coins, if you buy Masilda, then you have 3k to buy potions, LOL...
    I am possibly half done with that ? Not sure... I got the one that needs 3 amulets and a sword thing. I think there's one more stage after that right ?

I am possibly half done with that ? Not sure... I got the one that needs 3 amulets and a sword thing. I think there's one more stage after that right ?
    From menu keeps -> Alchemy, then click Legendaries tab, It requires 2 elite conquest path items.

Blog Entries

Kinda stuck.
    not gonna lie; if Masilda is the bonus for 7 days I'm just buying red potions. I have a 38 Malekus I've been meaning to buff for years....... My Halcyon is already almost 2,000 total stats. My goal is 2500
    "Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
    [High King, Lieutenant Warchief, Duke, Avenger] Keep is in Signature. Play Nice Meow ;3

7. Default

I know what BatW will be getting...
    Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    Looks like I will not be getting the Doom Heart EVER!!!

CA, thanks a lot for letting me know with about 1 day remaining in my first Arena tournament.
    (Stumbled upon an old thread: http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...-(New-Alchemy))

Caged heart is 65/55 NO slots 25 def fire and 25 dep pierce

yes, but you use it to make doom heart

10. Default

I have collected 9011 coins and i'm ranked 249. my new goal is to get to 10,000 coins and buy Masilda and then enough coins to make the top 300.