Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Caged Heart or Masilda?

1. Default Caged Heart or Masilda?

I got 1500 coins on day 1 but 580 coins was from 29 chest rolls I had saved up. Actually 26 saved up and one triple roll on Alpha Chest for 55 fp. I can probably get to 6000 coins if I use refill potions and can definitely make 4000 coins. So should I go for caged heart and slotted amulet (for whatever legendary gem I alchemize) or should I go for Masilda? Right now I'm thinking that Masilda will be available in the future but Caged Heart will not be available, and there's no slotted legendary amulet going to be available probably for a long time, but I'm open to arguments for Masilda if my coin gathering isn't as good as day 1.

Thoughts?

I'd go for caged heart, Masilda is a general that won't really be any worth much unless multiple copies or high lvl (IMO) whereas the amulet will be good right from the start....

Glorious amulet, phantoms craft is slotted, and always available.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpence View Post
    I got 1500 coins on day 1 but 580 coins was from 29 chest rolls I had saved up. Actually 26 saved up and one triple roll on Alpha Chest for 55 fp. I can probably get to 6000 coins if I use refill potions and can definitely make 4000 coins. So should I go for caged heart and slotted amulet (for whatever legendary gem I alchemize) or should I go for Masilda? Right now I'm thinking that Masilda will be available in the future but Caged Heart will not be available, and there's no slotted legendary amulet going to be available probably for a long time, but I'm open to arguments for Masilda if my coin gathering isn't as good as day 1.

Thoughts?
    The question of which was more valuable — diamonds or water — was eventually solved by Economists. It depended on on the value of the next unit.

If you are not a PvP build, why do you care about Caged Heart? It adds little or no value and keeps your from getting 1.5 copies of Masilda.

If you participate in guild battles and hate negative buffs like Confuse, then Masilda has value otherwise why bother.

If neither items add any value to your game, then pretend it doesn’t exist. I have a 5* Vincent and I pretend it doesn’t exists because I have no use for Vincent.

In summary, only you can decide if any of the items add value and if so, then choose the one that gives the highest and best use.

It's useful if you have high BSI, add a gem with +base def, also useful for MH if you have +CH + agg gen gem, so you have more choice, one for PVP, one for MH.

and why there is no stats of 2 new generals?
    Last edited by Eric Suen; 09-17-2019 at 11:52 AM.

For me it’s Caged Heart, no brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    For me it’s Caged Heart, no brainer.
    Same here.

Masilda only matters IF you do battle actively AND you have a special build with room for her.
    Caged Heart will always matter as long as you are in a guild. Even if you don't take part of battles, it mean passive help keeping lands, in 100vs100 and in classic.

In my opinion, there is no room for a comparison with Glorious Amulet, given the effort it takes to craft compared with Doom Heart.
    Last edited by Barathor; 09-17-2019 at 01:49 PM. Reason: grammar fix

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    The question of which was more valuable — diamonds or water — was eventually solved by Economists. It depended on on the value of the next unit.

If you are not a PvP build, why do you care about Caged Heart? It adds little or no value and keeps your from getting 1.5 copies of Masilda.

If you participate in guild battles and hate negative buffs like Confuse, then Masilda has value otherwise why bother.

If neither items add any value to your game, then pretend it doesn’t exist. I have a 5* Vincent and I pretend it doesn’t exists because I have no use for Vincent.

In summary, only you can decide if any of the items add value and if so, then choose the one that gives the highest and best use.
    Malekus says I need new generals..... but then again I got Caged Heart FOR being PvP

also unless they actually help returning players in this event; neither is really reachable for me aha
    Last edited by shadoxfoxspirit; 09-17-2019 at 03:13 PM.
    "Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
    [High King, Lieutenant Warchief, Duke, Avenger] Keep is in Signature. Play Nice Meow ;3

Quote Originally Posted by shadoxfoxspirit View Post
    also unless they actually help returning players in this event; neither is really reachable for me aha
    That's where I think this whole event really missed the mark. I think it should have focused around the players so even casual players could walk away from this anniversary event thinking they got a few great things. Of course allow the spenders to get more, but anything that people would realistically want is inaccessible to casual players which is a shame.

10. Default

yes me three