Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lower prices from 6k to 1-2k pls

1. Default Lower prices from 6k to 1-2k pls

I figured an event showing appreciation for all our years of service would scratch our backs a little bit. Instead the prizes are so expensive they're unattainable for most. Youd think theyd want us to be able to buy a few items. I mean they let you buy 25 hero crystals at 1k each
    ... its like they intended us to get many more tokens than most will....
    If they drop the prices from 6k to 1k or 2k some of us may actually be able to afford a couple.
    Last edited by Castle aged; 09-16-2019 at 02:30 PM.

2. Default

I mean between the monster and the battles you can maybe get close to 1k/day. But I'm only getting 1-2 tokens per 100 stam and dont feel like spending 600 000 stam to get one of the 6k rewards... a reward that would give me like +5 atk to item archive

3. Default

Seems steep and unbalanced

Yea, I really think they need to take a look at rebalancing the prices. At this point in the game builds have diverged so much that the extreme LSI players can get most of these rewards for free or very, very little spending whereas PvP builds are faced with insurmountable prices. I really think they needed to be a bit more generous for a 10th anniversary event. Getting 1 item that gives you +5 to your IA is, well not motivating.

They are not going to lower prices, specially now that some people have bought items. But they can increase coin drops.

Receiving x1 coin after spending 400-500 energy is not ok.
    Last edited by Barathor; 09-16-2019 at 05:37 PM. Reason: grammar fix

LOL i am rank 81with 2243 coins to get this "high" i have: collect on 4 gb/kill the dayli monster/gotten the dayli coins/roll 50 chests(some saved/some fp)/solo some LoM/spend stok of 900fp.
    so yes. i think they have forgot a "0" on the coin drop needs to be 10/20/50 not 1/2/5
    to join a gb you use 10-20 stamina and gain 50/100 coins wenn you hit a monster using 100 stamina(close to 100% drop rate) you gain only 1-5 coins.
    what the top 2 have spend to be at 11000 might feed a small country i think,lol
    (not to think about the amount of clicks to get them. man the time spend clicking away!)
    Last edited by hansa; 09-16-2019 at 08:47 PM.

7. Default Gaea please drop a 0 from prices

The amount of items in the shop and the amount of each item in the shop suggest to me that the devs intended us to accumulate far more tokens than we are... I mean it's possible to spend 25000 tokens on hero Crystals alone... but with a drop rare of 1-2 tokens per 100 stam spent means hundreds of thousands of stamina for just an item or two. If things were 600 instead of 6000 we could at least afford a few before the event ends. Most of us wont be able to afford 1 item by the end of the event.
    Please listen to the people this event is for. This is supposed to be a celebration for 10 years of dedication and its just a massive F U from the devs, which I guess sums up the last decade so maybe we should expect no less

Apparently they just doubled the Coin drops from ene/stam usage. You get x2, x4 or x10 now instead of 1, 2, 5.

The daily bonus today also had 1k Coins in addition to the 100 GC. Not sure whether it was planned or whether they added it because everyone was saying we weren't getting enough Coins and prices were too high.

In any case, it's a great improvement already.
    Even though items are still too expensive.

But I'll probably be able to afford the Caged Heart by the end of the week now

9. Default

are they compensating people who spent hundreds of FPs on stam refills at the lower rate ? Would be more fair if they lowered prices because I'm out of FP now and have so few tokens that it's not fair to the people who spent first instead of waiting for this adjustment . If anything you should get 1 token per stam spent, then these prices would make sense

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Apparently they just doubled the Coin drops from ene/stam usage. You get x2, x4 or x10 now instead of 1, 2, 5.

The daily bonus today also had 1k Coins in addition to the 100 GC. Not sure whether it was planned or whether they added it because everyone was saying we weren't getting enough Coins and prices were too high.

In any case, it's a great improvement already.
    Even though items are still too expensive.

But I'll probably be able to afford the Caged Heart by the end of the week now
    great if they did that, but man i will be pissed if i was top 1-5 and have been hitting the first few days, getting lower :-) (well i am a bit, did hit monster for a few Ks) but atleast they are now trying :-)