Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Event shop prices ???

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by graeme View Post
    Yeah, I accept that the $pender$ keep the game afloat and appreciate their largess, but just this once couldn't they have thrown some tasty scraps for the rest of us?

It's not like 10th anniversary event come around that often
    I wonder if large spenders aren't also disappointed by this event as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Murck View Post
    I wonder if large spenders aren't also disappointed by this event as well.
    I bet so. The spenders already have all those items in the shop I'm sure. So they are selling items that more casual people don't have for prices they can't afford. It's a bit odd.

yes prices of way off. i have to agree. they are trying to make you spend now since you did not spend back then.
    Army code A26200. Castle age is the only game I play on the Computer.
    I don't Facebook. so please put all info in forums please. I am in a Guild.
    Castle age player since July 2010. level 1243 since 10/13/2019

Blog Entries

I don't see any value to the gear unless you already have the matching generals. The new general may be useful, but there's no way in hell I can get 11 copies.

Unless this event is gonna last a full year?
    ~VoV~

This event managed to get me to crawl out of my hole after 3 years of absent posting. This isn't even an Anniversary for the common player and just feels like a giant "**** You". I've kept playing on the sides for the past years and it takes me about 2500 Stamina to kill the Event Boss vs. a few hundred for a low level alt. All for the same coinage which feels depressing because to buy everything would take over 200,000 coins and everyone will be lucky to earn 2,500 given they bother to battle.

If the Mystery Gift isn't 5,000 coins it will be a complete waste of a "Thank you for playing with us for 10 year and here is some cool **** for being loyal" I don't think it is asking much for people to be able to get at least 1 or 2 items from this list for free easily without tryharding with a CC for the obvious more. It has left a sour taste in my mouth after I killed the Dragon and hit some monsters THEN saw the prices in what I would achieve in the period which is nothing. IMO the Dragon should've been 250 Coins per 25%.

Anywho, see you people in 3 more years.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    I don't see any value to the gear unless you already have the matching generals. The new general may be useful, but there's no way in hell I can get 11 copies.

Unless this event is gonna last a full year?
    Only a handful of heavy spenders can probably afford 11 of the new general but I'm not sure even they'd want to. What's most disappointing though, is the fact that you asked for something to celebrate this year and got this instead.
    Last edited by Murck; 09-16-2019 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Clarified statement.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ☾ṡἅṋḭẗḕḕ☽ View Post
    This event managed to get me to crawl out of my hole after 3 years of absent posting. This isn't even an Anniversary for the common player and just feels like a giant "**** You". I've kept playing on the sides for the past years and it takes me about 2500 Stamina to kill the Event Boss vs. a few hundred for a low level alt. All for the same coinage which feels depressing because to buy everything would take over 200,000 coins and everyone will be lucky to earn 2,500 given they bother to battle.

If the Mystery Gift isn't 5,000 coins it will be a complete waste of a "Thank you for playing with us for 10 year and here is some cool **** for being loyal" I don't think it is asking much for people to be able to get at least 1 or 2 items from this list for free easily without tryharding with a CC for the obvious more. It has left a sour taste in my mouth after I killed the Dragon and hit some monsters THEN saw the prices in what I would achieve in the period which is nothing. IMO the Dragon should've been 250 Coins per 25%.

Anywho, see you people in 3 more years.
    Glad to see I wasn't the only one; Twas a pleasure seeing you again.
    "Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
    [High King, Lieutenant Warchief, Duke, Avenger] Keep is in Signature. Play Nice Meow ;3

Quote Originally Posted by ☾ṡἅṋḭẗḕḕ☽ View Post

Agree.

and additional 500 once killed, making this Dragon a total of 1,000 10yr coins per kill.. so for 10 days of hitting this monster that will give the player a 10k points enough to buy caged heart and Masilda. Now this is supposed to be how the rewarding for a 10 year should be imo.

those freebies from questing, daily login should be enough to buy another set of Masilda and/or an IA item.

but seriously this event overpricing is totally ****ed up
    for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.

Quote Originally Posted by vos View Post
    caged heart is the only thing in there, am I right?
    Yep. The rest is junk

Quote Originally Posted by vos View Post
    caged heart is the only thing in there, am I right?
    If you want a general to help against Confuse or other negative buffs, then you want to get the new general: Masilda (from create a general contest). Disclaimer, the Dev has yet to release details about her actual powers.

This general for Colo when the enemy Mage can drop lots of tokens.