Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The 10th Anniversary Festival has started!

Default The 10th Anniversary Festival has started!

It's here!

- - - - - - - -

Some thoughts:

The Shop has the Caged Heart for 6000 Coins, which for now looks like the only really worthwhile item there, along with the new general Masilda.

But I think their Shop is not complete maybe? There's not that many things in there.

Masilda is limited to 11 copies.
    That makes me think the "Mystery Gift" from 7 daily collects might be Masilda.

There is another new general (I assume), the Moonlight Dragon. Top 1000 and above get it at the end of the event.
    Unlike in Meteorite, top 300 is enough to get a 2nd copy of him (vs top 75 for a 2nd Legendary Chest in Meteorite).
    It's probably going to be quite harder to reach.

Layla and Hera are in the Anniversary Chest (Legendary tier, 1% chance).
    Epic is 7%, Rare 14%.
    Uncommon 35% and Common 43%.

3 Favor Generals (2 of them discontinued) snuck into the Uncommon tier... Muse got there, and somehow Kaylen and Gorlak (had to look them up, I highly doubt they got enough votes from players to get there...).

The Common Tier is filled with the same items as the Nightmare Chest (Consumables and Artifacts).

- - - - - - - -

Moonlight Dragon rewards info:

1.The Monster's HP reaches 75%:
    - Refine Crystal x5, 10th Anniversary Coin x50
    2.The Monster's HP reaches 50%:
    - Enhance Crystal x5, 10th Anniversary Coin x50
    3.The Monster's HP reaches 25%:
    - Refine Crystal x10, 10th Anniversary Coin x50
    4.The Monster is defeated:
    - Enhance Crystal x10, 10th Anniversary Coin x50

For a total of 200 Coins, 15 Refine Crystals and 15 Enhance Crystals if you kill it.

- - - - - - - -

Leaderboard rewards info:

Top 1: Moonlight Dragon x4 + Moonlight Dragon Tooth x1 + Moonlight Orb x1 + Black Knight Halberd x1 + Legendary General Chest x5 + Free Chest Roll x10 + Enhance Crystal x100 + Full Stamina Refill x10

Top 10: Moonlight Dragon x4 + Moonlight Dragon Tooth x1 + Moonlight Orb x1 + Black Knight Halberd x1 + Legendary General Chest x1 + Free Chest Roll x10 + Enhance Crystal x100 + Full Stamina Refill x10

Top 25: Moonlight Dragon x3 + Moonlight Dragon Tooth x1 + Moonlight Orb x1 + Black Knight Halberd x1 + Free Chest Roll x10 + Enhance Crystal x100 + Full Stamina Refill x10

Top 75: Moonlight Dragon x3 + Moonlight Dragon Tooth x1 + Moonlight Orb x1 + Free Chest Roll x9 + Enhance Crystal x90 + Full Stamina Refill x10

Top 150: Moonlight Dragon x2 + Moonlight Dragon Tooth x1 + Moonlight Orb x1 + Free Chest Roll x8 + Enhance Crystal x80 + Full Stamina Refill x10

Top 300: Moonlight Dragon x2 + Moonlight Dragon Tooth x1 + Free Chest Roll x7 + Enhance Crystal x70 + Full Stamina Refill x10

Top 600: Moonlight Dragon x1 + Moonlight Dragon Tooth x1 + Free Chest Roll x6 + Enhance Crystal x60 + Full Stamina Refill x10

Top 1000: Moonlight Dragon x1 + Free Chest Roll x5 + Enhance Crystal x50 + Full Stamina Refill x10

Top 2000: Free Chest Roll x5 + Full Stamina Refill x10
    Top 3000: Free Chest Roll x4 + Full Stamina Refill x8
    Top 5000: Free Chest Roll x3 + Full Stamina Refill x6
    Top 8000: Free Chest Roll x2 + Full Stamina Refill x4
    Top 11000: Free Chest Roll x1 + Full Stamina Refill x2
    Top 15000: Full Stamina Refill x2
    Top 20000: Full Energy Refill x1
    Last edited by gogoo; 09-16-2019 at 10:11 AM.

2. Default

stats on all the stuff in the shop? does caged heart lead to an amulet with a slot for legendary gem?

Dont get it! 50 points for the monster every 25% damage... it toook me thousands of stamina to kill for 200 points?

URRR what a waste... the actions should also give some coins.. I just wasted 5,000 stamina on this monster for 200 coins?? its going to take me 5 of these monsters or 25,000 stamina to go to the shop and buy a single hero crystal LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    URRR what a waste... the actions should also give some coins.. I just wasted 5,000 stamina on this monster for 200 coins?? its going to take me 5 of these monsters or 25,000 stamina to go to the shop and buy a single hero crystal LOL.
    Do you mean you didn't get any Coins while hitting the mob?

Do hitting regular monsters drops Coins currently?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Do you mean you didn't get any Coins while hitting the mob?

Do hitting regular monsters drops Coins currently?
    You get drops of 1,2,and 5 coins for hitting monsters. I got several doing 50 stam hits.

7. Default

Leaderboard doesn't seem to be working. I have 593 coins, but it's saying I've collected 0.

My lv20 mini prays atk demi everyday, and just consumes about 60 stamina to kill the boss.
    My main becomes a joke because my main can't get as many coins as my mini without spending.

I know Gorlak didn't get any votes...well maybe a few troll votes.

Maybe a dumb question, but where is this shop you guys talk about?
    Or did they temporarily remove it, because there was a glitch?
    Why is there something rather than nothing?