Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 10th Anniversary Festival - Data gathering

2.4k stamina for moonlight for me

had 15 free rolls saved - 1x Jera, 1x Zurran and the rest potions/crystals, not so bad really

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
    Took me about 800 stamina to kill the Moonlight Dragon. Pretty much is a copy/paste of World Monster...I can tell because it's missing the 20 stam button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaturn View Post
    Didnt get any after spending 2k stamina.
    Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    2.4k stamina for moonlight for me
    Would you guys mind sharing your level + damage dealt to kill the monster?

Quote Originally Posted by starbearer View Post
    Didn't drop any essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaturn View Post
    Also like to mention that no RED Crystal drop for spending 2k stamina. They should have the chance to drop on such a monster.
    Ugh :/ Yeah it's really bad design.
    Last edited by gogoo; 09-16-2019 at 09:03 AM.

Boss was around 78 million life. I'm level 1898. I think that's accurate....had to tally up the hit log and I think they all showed up.

Boss was around 78 million life. I'm level 1898. I think that's accurate....had to tally up the hit log and I think they all showed up.
    Thanks!

I had not hit it yet, had not realized it shows nowhere the total damage you dealt, it's annoying...

Though it shows the percentage of HP remaining, so it's possible to determine it quite precisely by just doing 1 relatively big hit and calculating the total Health from the dmg dealt and percentage of HP remaining.
    Last edited by gogoo; 09-16-2019 at 09:16 AM.

6. Default

Spent 400 fps on triple rolls, got all Crystals and potions... wtf is this. Also. After 400 stam and daily collect and daily monster kill I have 900 tokens... what the hell is with these shop prices...1k for 1 hero crystal ?? Did they expect us to be getting tons of tokens? Because so far I wont even be able.to afford 1 6k token prize

7. Default

lvl 1313 damage 95,873,452,487,113 ; 1400 stamina using 5* Kaiser on the boss critter
    Last edited by Charles Dyer; 09-16-2019 at 11:01 AM.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

level 1238...

✫ zserg ✫ landed a CRITICAL HIT on Moonlight Dragon hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[11,343,519]! Moonlight Dragon dealt 0 damage.

51 minutes, 27 seconds ago:

✫ zserg ✫ landed a CRITICAL HIT on Moonlight Dragon hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[11,342,867]! Moonlight Dragon dealt 0 damage.

51 minutes, 31 seconds ago:

✫ zserg ✫ attacked Moonlight Dragon hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[3,780,086]! Moonlight Dragon dealt 0 damage to you.

51 minutes, 33 seconds ago:

✫ zserg ✫ attacked Moonlight Dragon hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[3,132,270]! Moonlight Dragon dealt 0 damage to you.

After 3 hits it had...33 or 37% HP left ... didn't pay enough attention. Last hit was 11 million crit

Blog Entries

I have a hard time believing these are the generals that players voted on.
    I voted for Aeris.

I think Kaylen and Gorlak are there because they have been unavailable for a while. It gives the collectors who weren't around at the time a chance to go back and fill in a little more of their collection.

It looks like Muse is the booby prize. She's the only Favor General.

Have people been getting Anniversary Coins for hitting the Moonlight Dragon (while hitting, not after killing it)?
    Last edited by Falco; 09-16-2019 at 11:52 AM.
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    I voted for Aeris.

I think Kaylen and Gorlak are there because they have been unavailable for a while. It gives the collectors who weren't around at the time a chance to go back and fill in a little more of their collection.

It looks like Muse is the booby prize. She's the only Favor General.

Have people been getting Anniversary Coins for hitting the Moonlight Dragon (while hitting, not after killing it)?
    I had to refill part way through the dragon, and then the stamina buttons had been replaced by 'Collect'. When I collected a couple of times the option to hit returned again. EDIT - and when collecting each time I got the 50 coins for that 'tier'
    Last edited by Gaffers; 09-16-2019 at 11:58 AM.