Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 10th Anniversary Festival - Data gathering

Default 10th Anniversary Festival - Data gathering

The Castle Age 10th Anniversary Festival starts in about 8 hours and we recently got new details:
    https://www.facebook.com/21311531877...4287807325899/

Once it has started, I thought we could gather some data in this thread.

Among other things, we now know that:

- The Moonlight Dragon's HP will be based on the player's level.

Question 1:
    What level are you + how many HP does your Anniversary Monster have?
    Edit: It looks like its HP may be based on LSI rather than player level.
    Please also provide your Stamina + Energy!

- "The players will receive a reward when the Monster's HP reaches 75%, 50%, 25%, and when it is defeated"

Question 2:
    How many coins do we get when we reach each threshold? (probably 50 every new threshold but could be otherwise)

- Quest/Invade or Duel/Attacking Monsters will drop Coins

Question(s) 3:
    What's the drop rate for each amount of Energy/Stamina spent?
    Do certain amount of Stamina or Energy guarantee a drop, like in the Meteorite event?
    Do Quests drop the same as Healing monsters? (meaning, if you use 40 Energy on a Quest or use 40 Energy to heal a mob, is the drop rate the same?)

- We'll be able to purchase "Chests" using Coins. I assume those are Treasure Chests? Rolling Treasure Chests will grant Coins.
    Also, the Anniversary Chest will have 'higher rolling rate for Epic and Rare'.

Question 4:
    If ever the chance for each rarity tier isn't displayed, it would be nice to keep track of your rolls so we can determine it.
    In any case, feel free to post all you rolls results, so we could potentially also check whether all items within a tier have the same chance of being rolled.
    Last edited by gogoo; 09-17-2019 at 09:30 AM.

Great idea to collect the data as it is immediately available. I’ll edit this with information each day.

Moonlight Dragon HP: 33.9M
    My level: 1193

In case we want to start investigating whether or not the hp is tied to LSI, I have 1600 energy and 1000 stamina.
    Last edited by pull lead; 09-16-2019 at 09:33 PM.

The Anniversary chest actually has GOOD generals No Wraith king to scam you.

My Lil guy just pulled a JEra! OMG

Last edited by Zaturn; 09-16-2019 at 07:13 AM.

39 chest rolls, - 3 muse, a few vincents , some guy called garlok or whatever, no orc, no nothing

I had amassed 35 rolls (and clicked on 3x for 80 fp by mistake as well). I didn't get any of the epics (wanted Layla...). Only managed an Orc King, so that goes up to 2*, some other rare, couldn't be more disappointed.

Don't wish to spend FP on crystals..

Besides Jera, Hera, and Layla...I have a hard time believing these are the generals that players voted on.

Took me about 800 stamina to kill the Moonlight Dragon. Pretty much is a copy/paste of World Monster...I can tell because it's missing the 20 stam button.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    By the way, does the Moonlight Dragon drop Essence?
    Didn't drop any essence.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    By the way, does the Moonlight Dragon drop Essence?
    Didnt get any after spending 2k stamina.

Also like to mention that no RED Crystal drop for spending 2k stamina. They should have the chance to drop on such a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
    Besides Jera, Hera, and Layla...I have a hard time believing these are the generals that players voted on.
    I feel some may have been just tossed in there for the laughs. Who voted on the cyclops, haha... Orolock something.
    I was rooting to get a Hera, Layla or Jera on Main, didnt' get any. My lil guy made out like a bandit, lol. 2*Jera 1 Ak(making a 2* Aki), lvl 200.

Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    39 chest rolls, - 3 muse, a few vincents , some guy called garlok or whatever, no orc, no nothing
    Aww, that sucks. Orc King for pve.
    Last edited by Zaturn; 09-16-2019 at 08:20 AM.