Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Give us +1 skill point for maintenance outage

1. Default Give us +1 skill point for maintenance outage

Some of us pray during downtimes so we are losing skillpoints during the outages. It would be nice to be compensated for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpence View Post
    Some of us pray during downtimes so we are losing skillpoints during the outages. It would be nice to be compensated for this.
    1. I have to pray to Malekus for campaign mode so that is a loss. I have other losses as well related to this maintenance.

2. To keep things into perspective, the guy who won the last Meteorite with 8,800 GM only needs 15 minutes to lvl up. That means he lost about 32 lvls during this 8-hr downtime.

You lost 1 SP, that guy lost about 161 SP’s. It shows how broken this game has become and how extreme LSI builds (not like you) are the heavy favorite to win Events like Meteorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    1. I have to pray to Malekus for campaign mode so that is a loss. I have other losses as well related to this maintenance.

2. To keep things into perspective, the guy who won the last Meteorite with 8,800 GM only needs 15 minutes to lvl up. That means he lost about 32 lvls during this 8-hr downtime.

You lost 1 SP, that guy lost about 161 SP’s. It shows how broken this game has become and how extreme LSI builds (not like you) are the heavy favorite to win Events like Meteorite.
    How does he only need 15 minutes to level up? He can't sustain that pace since the exp to level up increases by 12.5 each level and he's not getting 13 SPs per level.

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    How does he only need 15 minutes to level up? He can't sustain that pace since the exp to level up increases by 12.5 each level and he's not getting 13 SPs per level.
    MK 7 stars + Layla.

But I think he can't level up that quickly mostly because of the amount of XP and thus clicking required at level 7170+.

On Discord he said "[In 4] hours I can level up 8 times (when tired)"

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    1. Colo allows you to get SP’s each week. People in Gladitor can get 10 SP per week.

2. 8,800 GM is 26,400 drops in Meteorite. If you assume 400 energy per 1 drop (on average), that is 10,560,000 energy in roughly 1 week. I am not saying all drops came from energy, but it allows us to bound the solution set, e.g. set a upper limit to narrow down the answer.

3. There are certain metrics that we can use to help understand these mind-boggling numbers. For example, I tried to introduce # of toon lvls to increase 1 Rune level. With a 5* lvl 80 MK (no Layla), I get 12.5% chance for free stuff. My health rune shot up from +676 when Colo 1 (11/22 2018) started to +784 today. MK creates a lot of distortions in a world without MK.

2,000 energy now becomes the equivalent of 2,250 per refill. Natural regeneration of 576 energy per day becomes 648 energy, and so on.

The formula for perpetual leveling is to break 12.5 / [beta1*(energy) + beta2*(stamina)] where beta is XP per energy or stamina. For me, beta1 from Cefka’s duel is now 1.75 * 1.125 or 1.96875. Therefore to get to perpetual leveling we just need to solve 12.5 / beta1*energy meaning if he puts all 5 SP’s into energy per level up, then the formula reduces to 12.5 / beta1*5 so beta1 needs to be 2.5. Since Cefka’s is 1.75 then MK-Layla buff needs to be 1.4286 (vs 1.125 for me).

So with math, we now know what conditions must be met for this to “prove true”. (As a side note, I like sharing stuff like this because once people see the math, they can better understand how broken Castle Age is.)

In summary:
    - more SP entering the system thanks to Colo
    - multi-star & high level Layla & MK because Meteorite is broken because you can get 1 drop per 400 energy (on average) which allows him to get 7 legendary chest spins when he get first place, which creates a self-fulling loop as he is heavy favorite to another 7 legendary chest spins on next and each subsequent Meteorite Event. Promo orb allows for extra copies of either Layla or MK.
    - some natural regeneration plus buff from Zin
    - at level up, he could use Solora to get more Stamina for Treaure Island chest drops that now award legendary chest spins.

In summary, as an extreme LSI build, he lucked out by being at the right place at the right time. I suspect he is mostly a non-spender. And I am not on discord but instead rely on my inferential statistics background to understand how it can be done. So Gaea created the “perfect storm” and made LSI more valuable due to how they place in Events like Meteorite and we had a ton of Meteorite Events!

In case people didn’t see how the formula works for total energy & stamina.

[Current Toon Level * 12.5] / [(Beta1 * Sigma Energy) + (Beta2 * Sigma Stamina)]

When we look at the marginal level or next level, the current toon level is 1 so the 1 coefficient is omitted & Sigma energy plus Sigma stamina is 5 (because you get 5 SP per level up). Btw, Sigma is just math speak for sum.

So you can see once MK got introduced, his beta coefficients went up and AFFECTED his entire SP’s already allocated in energy & stamina. Every time his MK buff increased, his beta coefficients increased and his XP’s (from energy & stamina) went up in lock step, respectively.

In math we call this effect: “compounding.” MK creates this massive compounding effect.

I am getting the same benefit but my MK buff is 12.5%. My entire SP’s in energy & stamina is now 12.5% more valuable. But this guy has a higher MK buffer with substantially more energy & stamina so his ability to generate XP’s MUSHROOMS out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    MK 7 stars + Layla.

But I think he can't level up that quickly mostly because of the amount of XP and thus clicking required at level 7170+.

On Discord he said "[In 4] hours I can level up 8 times (when tired)"
    He should get someone to write a script for clicking Cefka’s duel.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    He should get someone to write a script for clicking Cefka’s duel.
    You can bookmark the direct link to the Cefka quest and then you won't have to keep scrolling down to get to the Cefka quest, just click the button on your bookmark bar. It's probably just as good as a script because you're continually eyeballing the screen to make sure everything goes as planned.

9. Default

Once again I'm missing prayer time, please give us a skillpoint!

Great explanation, Batw. Very informative! Thank you.