Thread: Jera Gabrielle Deianira alliance

1. Default Jera Gabrielle Deianira alliance

Is this the best pvp alliance out there or is there a better one?

Perhaps Jera Meekah Attilius for warriors? I'm not much of a pvper but it's time I paid some attention to my pvp set, right now it's Sahar Dolomar Saya the Undying because monster hunting generals are all I have at level 80.

For Colosseum , GB ? ( Pierce + Dmg runes% + other boosts)
    For Arena? ( Pierce + General Atk )

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpence View Post
    Is this the best pvp alliance out there or is there a better one?

Perhaps Jera Meekah Attilius for warriors? I'm not much of a pvper but it's time I paid some attention to my pvp set, right now it's Sahar Dolomar Saya the Undying because monster hunting generals are all I have at level 80.
    These are all +damage generals, none of which directly helps in PvP, only guild battles. When you use three of the same type of general, there are significant diminishing benefits. Now and then you may want to use all three together in an alliance. But, most of the time, you would be better with some other combination.

Gabrielle, BTW, is only better than Deianira because she gets extra damage when you have both. If Gabrielle is not first in the alliance, they are basically the same.

Blog Entries

Everybody forgets about Deimos.
    ~VoV~

This is a trick question.

The best for PvP are pierce and attack stat generals (like Malekus), but you're clearly referring to damage and not "winning."

Since you're referencing damage

Jera, Meekah, and Ameron can deal more total damage, but that comes by doing more damage to the sides at a loss to main target. The truth is that this is not always necessary or helpful.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    This is a trick question.

The best for PvP are pierce and attack stat generals (like Malekus), but you're clearly referring to damage and not "winning."

Since you're referencing damage

Jera, Meekah, and Ameron can deal more total damage, but that comes by doing more damage to the sides at a loss to main target. The truth is that this is not always necessary or helpful.
    1. No, it was not a trick question had Da Wimsta understood the CURRENT dynamics of CA.

2. Da Wimsta’s understanding of CA is a bit dated kinda of like when said he is a Wall build but does not own Hera (around the time he asked about the benefits of adding The Time Keeper into his alliance). His comment about Jera Meekah Ameron is also flawed. A high level multi-star MK gives chances at free tokens during guild battles. My 5* lvl 80 MK gives me 12.5% chance of an extra attack: MK helps max Meekah’s confidence buff faster and allows for more damage when Confidence stacks are maxed. This is stochastic calculus in action.

If you want to use algebra: it’s comparing Ameron’s buff vs MK’s extra hits and getting confidence stacks max faster. Based on the math, I am supposed to get 1 token on average in 8 hits but that extra hit does more dmg because it helps max confidence stacks faster. And once the confidence stack is max, with each extra token I do extra maximum dmg of hitting three people versus something that is not possible with Jera Meekah Ameron alliance.

I have a low level Ameron but high level MK so MK replaces Ameron in my alliance. In contrast, old school players with a high level Ameron and low level MK will continue to use Ameron.

In summary, Da Wimsta’s views are based on pre-MK CA; MK has been a huge game changer for past 2+ years. Many of us known in 10v, the most tokens anyone could drop is 15 tokens pre-MK, with MK I am dropping 17 tokens on average and have dropped over 20 tokens many times ... 5 extra tokens in 10v is a huge difference.

and don't forget Layla...

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    In summary, Da Wimsta’s views are based on pre-MK CA
    Or he is giving practical advice since the vast majority of players do not have a single MK
    Chimæra

If what you mean by PvP is stuff like invade, duel, arena or to simply break a single player's defenses then no. You want generals that give you pierce bonuses or "attack" bonuses or ones with high stats.

The generals you listed are good for one off damage against a single player.I
    Last edited by Azo; 09-15-2019 at 01:32 PM.