Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Caverns of Time is back - Sept. 2019 - CoT #7

this thing boggles my mind. I get to use tokens to make more tokens did someone fail math?
    how do I ever get to 500 tokens if I keep using them?!?

oh, it's just a dumb lottery
    made by the guy who decided that you can't forge defense gems and runes on defense items, and the crystals you need the most (green) will have the worst drop rate in the world (as in almost never).

huge_face_palm
    Army code F231EC

still no Jackpot and still getting coin reward from Firelord. was also going to say something about who invented COT, i am bigger than that, instead i want to say Thank you at least for the few free goodies. just would be nice to hit a jackpot or 2.

army Code A26200

3. Default

Finally got a Fire Lord. Not being quite sure at what hour the event ends, and only having 2 tokens left, I decided to spend favor points to get more tokens. Because token jackpot: 50000
    YOU VANQUISH THE FIRE LORD!!
    Gold x 1000000000
    ..................... ..... .. ............ ...... ..... .. .. .. ... .................................................. .............. ............ ...... .. ................. ... ............. . ..............

And now off to fight some real monsters to get those 10 favor points back.

Quote Originally Posted by WitnessMe! View Post
    Finally got a Fire Lord. Not being quite sure at what hour the event ends, and only having 2 tokens left, I decided to spend favor points to get more tokens. Because token jackpot: 50000
    YOU VANQUISH THE FIRE LORD!!
    Gold x 1000000000
    ..................... ..... .. ............ ...... ..... .. .. .. ... .................................................. .............. ............ ...... .. ................. ... ............. . ..............

And now off to fight some real monsters to get those 10 favor points back.
    According to the data we have, winning the jackpot is <0.5% chance.
    And Gold is the most likely reward.

https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Ca...vent#Fire_Lord

This event is not worth your FP. Definitely not.

5. Default

I got an Enhance crystal or two out of it . . .
    * Stealth Moderator *

Same here, got some crystals, stupid gold and only met one firelord on my two accounts combined, still think any event is better than no event, but CoT is still my least favorite

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    And Gold is the most likely reward.

https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Ca...vent#Fire_Lord

This event is not worth your FP. Definitely not.
    I got three Fire Lords this event. On the second Fire Lord, I got the 25 enhance crystals, so I was feeling pretty lucky. Looking over the historical data, it seems about right for what I have experienced. Next CoT, I'll be very hesitant to spend favor points on it, even if I get a Fire Lord in the last hour.

8. Default

The chance of a jackpot is very much lower than 0.5% because a day's worth of winners is less than 6. 10000 summons in a day makes it 3/5000 or 0.06%.

Where do you get 10,000 summons a day from?

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpence View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    The chance of a jackpot is very much lower than 0.5% because a day's worth of winners is less than 6. 10000 summons in a day makes it 3/5000 or 0.06%.
    Well yeah it's <0.5% chance once you got a Fire Lord. WitnessMe already had a Fire Lord summoned.

You have roughly a 12% chance of getting a Fire Lord, according to the data we have.