Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make Promotion Orbs available at oracle maybe selling it for 30 fp like generals.

Default Make Promotion Orbs available at oracle maybe selling it for 30 fp like generals.

Just a suggestion.

I like your optimism bao

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Σ View Post

probably thinking of investing in making jera , mk 8 stars.

6. Default

Considering how many FP would be spent on chest rolls to promote a top-tier general, even spending 90 FP for a promotion orb would be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandigerbolls View Post
    Considering how many FP would be spent on chest rolls to promote a top-tier general, even spending 90 FP for a promotion orb would be fair.
    If it were a prize to match half the cost of getting a specific epic general through "rolling", we would be talking about hundreds of FPs. 90 is in the category of unfair bargain

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    If it were a prize to match half the cost of getting a specific epic general through "rolling", we would be talking about hundreds of FPs. 90 is in the category of unfair bargain
    Maybe 300 FP for a promo Orb

Blog Entries

I don't think you can really come up with a fair price.

This is why I would prefer to see some way to earn a limited number of promotion orbs through gameplay.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    I don't think you can really come up with a fair price.

This is why I would prefer to see some way to earn a limited number of promotion orbs through gameplay.
    I think someone else has already said it somewhere: use World Monster to drop interesting things.
    Maybe split the Orb into pieces and create an alchemy... Most of the coding is done, so not a great amount of resources to make people happy