Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is better for earning points in Colosseum Warrior or Mage?

Default Which is better for earning points in Colosseum Warrior or Mage?

I was reading the post from one of our most esteemed and senior member, the honourable BATW.
    Mage if properly built like him is unbreakable.

What about warrior?

Just a background of my toon
    Total Atk = 3.4k with IA n runes, Total Def = 1.5k with IA n runes, Total health = 1.2k
    Pretty much preparing for next colosseum and trying to end it early instead of slugging each match to 20 mins.
    Presently using sahar, barbar, dolomar for alliance for colosseum n using mage.
    I can use cleric too, but I feel insecure, IMHO clerics are public enemy #1 in colosseum, every1 tries to kill a cleric asap, even me.

I am looking at using the following alliance for future colosseum and gb (hvh n classic)

1. Daphne 5 stars , hera 3 stars , Time keeper ( once I get it, probably 1 star), [Can replace time keeper with layla once I have it]
    but all these are low stars and would appear weak.
    Having said that another alternative is Daphne, Katherine, Hera (but I am not sure if they would me good)
    Would Daphne 5 star, Tora 1 star, Hera 3 stars be better?
    or would a Daphne, Hera, and Jeyzla(evasion) be better for colosseum and I play an evasion rogue ( PS, I can change crystals to buy evasion 3).
    Last edited by baoyutaohuagong; 09-04-2019 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    I was reading the post from one of our most esteemed and senior member, the honourable BATW.
    Mage if properly built like him is unbreakable.
    I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or serious

IMO, no class is unbreakable in Colosseum.
    Chimæra

i will say if you do go warrior. make pre-battle load-out with oberon+any health raising general. to get youre battle health up. it is in the low end for a warrior.
    i can use my own health as example: it is "only" 1523 but whit oberon alliance i get a bonus of +1608 for very nice battle health as warrior
    Last edited by hansa; 09-04-2019 at 07:20 PM.

Blog Entries

Jera 4* is pretty much the standard. Why would anybody play with less?
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by thomasj8 View Post
    I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or serious

IMO, no class is unbreakable in Colosseum.
    I met a few clerics like Madrussian n they were pretty unbreakable, but having said that I am languishing in gold.
    I have yet to encounter O, Trollop, johnnyvue, bunny, dawimsta, dokodo , zserg , batw and all the others legendary forum guys in colosseum.

cleric probably worst class in colosseum, they can ww you to death even if they can't won.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Suen View Post
    cleric probably worst class in colosseum, they can ww you to death even if they can't won.
    ^^^^This is why I generally did not play cleric when climbing to Gladiator. I might do it if on a team if I could be on the bottom so only WW from one side. The best defense does not prevent WW. Even if I am the only not stunned, they can bounce off me and WW until I am stunned. Maybe if my health was 30K+, but it isn't.
    Chimæra

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Suen View Post
    A solo active Cleric is bad but two or more active Clerics on the other team tends to win in my experience (about 80% of the time).

IMHO, mass heal is one of the most overpower skills next to confuse. It comes down to healing > WW dmg. I play Warrior in GB, 100v & 10v so I understand Meekah and Confidence stacks, but Vivian & a high Health rune makes all the difference.

If you get two Clerics next to each other like #1 & #2 and both have DF charged up so they are unbreakable by a Warrior, all they have to do is cast MH until the match is over and win.

Instead, if you got Clerics at #1 & #3 and you hit #2 with WW, then that’s a different story.

Anyway due to the inaccessibility of promotion orbs, I have pretty much decided I will follow in the footsteps of BATW the unbreakable.
    I will play a mage with enrage asap and with sahar, dolomar, babar alliance with an all piece loadout.
    Probably like most of the esteemed honorable members here, I will try to get my damage runes to lvl 300 like everybody in the forum.
    Enrage bonus is still active when stunned, so as long as my damage bonus is big enough, I should be able to do at least 600 dmg when stunned.
    If promotion orbs are available I will probably sub out dolomar and replace with a 8 starred Jera.
    If my pretty hero from kessaran drops reaches 8 star, I will sub out barbarus with it, I think it is called neo alystra (whatever).

Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    Anyway due to the inaccessibility of promotion orbs, I have pretty much decided I will follow in the footsteps of BATW the unbreakable.
    I will play a mage with enrage asap and with sahar, dolomar, babar alliance with an all piece loadout.
    Probably like most of the esteemed honorable members here, I will try to get my damage runes to lvl 300 like everybody in the forum.
    Enrage bonus is still active when stunned, so as long as my damage bonus is big enough, I should be able to do at least 600 dmg when stunned.
    If promotion orbs are available I will probably sub out dolomar and replace with a 8 starred Jera.
    If my pretty hero from kessaran drops reaches 8 star, I will sub out barbarus with it, I think it is called neo alystra (whatever).
    You might want to try Deianira or Muse in the 3rd slot instead of another general with high stats and no particular pvp ability.