Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Which is better for earning points in Colosseum Warrior or Mage?

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Guys, what's with the multi-posting, is there a prize for spamming that I haven't heard about?

Some of my best battles have been as a stunned warrior - you still give out decent dmg as confidence builds, and no enemy actions on you means less problem getting tokens away.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    Guys, what's with the multi-posting, is there a prize for spamming that I haven't heard about?
    I was addressing baoyutaohuagong‘s comment of: “If colosseum is going to be a fixture, I may work towards better runes. Probably lvl 300-500+ would be normal.”

1. I was trying to stress the importance of building big runes efficiently.

2. I commented that Da W was better than me at building his Atk Rune but I was better at building my Dmg Rune

3. Nate chimed in that he was more efficient than Da W or me at building his Dmg Rune, which was a surprise for both Nate and me.

4. Dokkodo (who is the poster child of abusing team’s feature in Colo 2) then commented about epeen’s.

I am trying to stay on topic. You can read my posts. I really had no idea that Nate was super efficient at building his Dmg Rune. As I clearly stated, I struggled with building runes in my first 3+ years in CA and having a 5* MK with Kobo really helped me in the past 2 years along with the penalty-free trading in essence towers, which made all the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokkōdō View Post
    This thread went from, "Which is better for earning points in Colosseum Warrior or Mage?" to "I have bigger and more efficient epeen than you..."
    Funny how that works eh?
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

It is about being the most efficient poster. posts per day/ level * in game spending.

If you spend a lot in the game and you don't have much to say about it then you are missing out on the direct value of the game.

The bottle neck is a 10 characters. Walls of text don't get you any extra points.

My posts are the best.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    I was addressing baoyutaohuagong‘s comment of: “If colosseum is going to be a fixture, I may work towards better runes. Probably lvl 300-500+ would be normal.”

1. I was trying to stress the importance of building big runes efficiently.

2. I commented that Da W was better than me at building his Atk Rune but I was better at building my Dmg Rune

3. Nate chimed in that he was more efficient than Da W or me at building his Dmg Rune, which was a surprise for both Nate and me.

4. Dokkodo (who is the poster child of abusing team’s feature in Colo 2) then commented about epeen’s.

I am trying to stay on topic. You can read my posts. I really had no idea that Nate was super efficient at building his Dmg Rune. As I clearly stated, I struggled with building runes in my first 3+ years in CA and having a 5* MK with Kobo really helped me in the past 2 years along with the penalty-free trading in essence towers, which made all the difference.
    It's all good if you want to believe you're better than me at something, heck you can think you're better than me at everything.

But I'll tell you a secret, nobody thinks your damage rune is better than mine.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

BaTW,

The reason why DaW trolls you so much, in case you have not figure it out, is b/c you have the same problem as Donald Trump. You need constant praises and reassurances. And when you can't get it you try to do it for yourself, which has the opposite effect. Also, when someone make a comment anything remote about you or your posts, you pull a Donald Trump's insult move on that person.

FYI: There are plenty of other people with more impressive runes for their level who do not care to show off, b/c CA does not requires a Mensa IQ to play.

Just relax a bit and people will like you more, if not, at least dislike you less.
    Last edited by Dokkōdō; 09-11-2019 at 02:07 PM.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    It is about being the most efficient poster. posts per day/ level * in game spending.
    I just had wipe water off my monitor, thanks to the unexpected laughter from reading this sentence =.=
    Chimæra

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    Yes! It makes perfect sense: (a) you wanted more Atk to break battlers and (b) you wanted more Dmg to kill battlers. Recall I had a 3+ year handicap from trade bonus due to Arena; you did better than me for 3+ years, which is hard to overcome.

You are one efficient Monkeh! The question is if you can keep it up.

In summary, in Plain English: You are a Stamina build focusing on mobs that drop Atk & Dmg essence. You “hate” excavations for Def & Health essence. I am more efficient than you in Def & Health Rune because I am an Energy build. As a Monkeh, you don’t like to use energy.
    Not true about the energy thing. Again, I'm still questing, so have only recently begun farming health essence on green crystal days. I have 3k energy, 2k stamina now. I don't generally refill energy. I would much rather farm damage essence and monster loot at the same time.
    ~VoV~

Blog Entries

It's hard to multiquote and such on phones. Plus, with multiple conversations going on, it just makes more sense.

Now go back to lurking so your post count doesnt get overinflated. Freakin spammer.
    ~VoV~