Thread: Chaos promo pack

Default Chaos promo pack

How is it that the promo pack is available for some but not for others. Most of my Guild can see it but I can't?
    E137C4

I think the Chaos promo has been out for a few weeks. You might have already purchased it. I know I bought one a few weeks ago and I don’t see the Chaos one so I think it’s the same one from before still being advertised after the recent MK one ended.

Think the last one I got was a few months ago. Unless it's the same one come back.
    E137C4

Chaos has been out forever. It's permanent until you finally buy it, then it's gone.

Thanks. No more buying for me then
    E137C4

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    Thanks. No more buying for me then
    Why would you finding out you bought the original promo pack cause you to never spend again? Lol

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
    Chaos has been out forever. It's permanent until you finally buy it, then it's gone.
    ^^ This.

The Chaos promo is a one time purchase promo from the ancient generation of promos when promos would stay "up" until you bought it.

Some are seeing the promo because they didn't buy it yet. If you aren't seeing it then you -did- buy it.

It's as simple as that.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max