Thread: Yuge Question: Stucked at Gold not enough pts for Medal in Colosseum

Default Yuge Question: Stucked at Gold not enough pts for Medal in Colosseum

Can I dont spend those pts and save them for next season to buy medal for Colosseum?
    I kept having to party with low level kids i.e level 1, level 4 chinese names guys in colosseum, brought down to Gold 4 from Gold 1.
    Can I blame Obama or Hillary for it? ( JK)

I don't have the answer to your question (even though we know that all items from the Shop in season 1 were back in the season 2 Shop, who knows whether it will be the same btw season 2 and 3), however if you've played every week and got 6k every week, with the 15k rewards you will get at the end (cf. Awards tab), ypu should have more than enough for 1 Medal.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    I don't have the answer to your question (even though we know that all items from the Shop in season 1 were back in the season 2 Shop, who knows whether it will be the same btw season 2 and 3), however if you've played every week and got 6k every week, with the 15k rewards you will get at the end (cf. Awards tab), ypu should have more than enough for 1 Medal.
    aw I couldnt play Castle age during June - August period, was having the time of my life.
    I wish there are instant solutions to life like nuking the hurricanes.