Thread: My second week of Colosseum

Default My second week of Colosseum

Since this is only my second week of Colosseum, is it normal for Mondays to have constant blue spinnies, and miss hits????

Doesnt't anyone complain and get it fixed...in the old days, more servers were called up. stupid game.

Blog Entries

Monday is the beginning of a new week, so more people are playing to get their honor points maxed. Tripping is no worse than any other battle format with high activity ever has been.
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 09-03-2019 at 07:32 AM.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Mike View Post
    Since this is only my second week of Colosseum, is it normal for Mondays to have constant blue spinnies, and miss hits????

Doesnt't anyone complain and get it fixed...in the old days, more servers were called up. stupid game.
    This is such a prevalent issue that the devs started this thread LAST YEAR on their attempts to improve it: http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...m-optimization

If you are going to pursue this event you should do it knowing that this is the norm (at least at the higher ranks of Platinum and above). It is never good. On rare occasions you might get a few hits in a row, but don't expect it.
    Last edited by thomasj8; 09-03-2019 at 08:57 PM.
    Chimæra

Regarding Colosseum perfomance, the Week has 7 Mondays, get used!
    Last edited by Barathor; 09-06-2019 at 05:01 PM.

5. Default

Wednesday is probably the latest day of the week to be playable if you're in platinum or diamond rank or higher. Nobody is battling after Wednesday and the wait times for battles becomes very long.

Last 2 weeks of colosseum, big hitters appeared.
    I keep meeting team slayers at platinum and diamond.