Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Colo 2 Season ends in 4 weeks!!! Yea!!

1. Default

The complaints aren't going to stop here. Next round will be everybody complaining about how Trundle is completly ruining Castle Age because so many have it and its too powerful in guild battles. We'll be hearing that complaint continue until the next Colosseum season.

Quote Originally Posted by WitnessMe! View Post
    The complaints aren't going to stop here. Next round will be everybody complaining about how Trundle is completly ruining Castle Age because so many have it and its too powerful in guild battles. We'll be hearing that complaint continue until the next Colosseum season.
    are anyone even playing guild battles anymore? or 100v100 beside the standard top 10-15 guilds?
    Last edited by hansa; 09-04-2019 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    are anyone even playing guild battles anymore? or 100v100 beside the standard top 10-15 guilds?
    hvh - if we meet mass extinction, twptt2, aw2 then it will probably end in 30 mins.
    tvt - for campaigns
    classic - on tuesday if i am free - mostly no, we get to meet wargryphons alot in classic for some strange reason unknown, so i am lazy to participate

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    Yes, we still do RGB once the timer expires, 100v and 10v. Last I checked we are not in the top 100 guilds. I have slipped to the #39 10v player in the game from the top 30
    Chimæra

Blog Entries

Activity is down, but we still do what we can when we can.

I doubt that Trundle will be OP until after he's well promoted. With promotion orbs being available in the Monkey King promo, that will be easier for a lot of us.
    ~VoV~

6. Default

I still kick off classic 100X100 everyday at the same time and we run 3 regular a day as well, how many will show up is the question

either way it's still coins to the player

Did a couple games in random high diamond, no group, and it was utter trash.

Blue ball the ENTIRE GAME.

I am ok, as I normally use the TEAM FEATURE. The never ending blue ball doesn't bother me there.

I kinda feel bad for the average player that does not participate in TEAM battle
    and has to SLUM it with random AFK players on top of the Blue BALL no tokens use game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    I'll get my Trundle. Still have to get more honor points for a medal though.

Those you claim to be cheating are running multiple accounts, same as you. They just seem to be better at it, by using their toons collectively and probably even working with others to achieve the common goal.

I refuse to let cheaters ruin the fun of this game for me, though I do certainly understand the frustration.

But how many of those toons that have made Gladiator rank have taken away that opportunity for you? You have been offered help to reach that goal and have refused it.

By ignoring any feature of the game, you simply put yourself at a disadvantage overall.

Personally, I plan on doing as much as I can to improve my generals and such before the next season of Colosseum, and make sure that my Guild and I have teams in place so that we can all help one another.

I realize that I am woefully anemic in health comparatively, so that rune is going to need some real dedication. I'm also hoping to grow my damage rune more, to take advantage of Trundle as best I can. Even if that means buying the next promotion orb that's offered. (Couldn't do it this time due to family vacation requiring those funds)

So basically, I'm.going to do exactly what I would be doing anyway, but actually thinking about it and tracking my progress between seasons.
    May I unretire?
    "Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
    [High King, Lieutenant Warchief, Duke, Avenger] Keep is in Signature. Play Nice Meow ;3

Two weeks left in Colo 2.

Can’t wait for this season to end. Mini’s & Drones are close to getting their medals: all are over 70K honor points.