Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Colo 2 Season ends in 4 weeks!!! Yea!!

Default Colo 2 Season ends in 4 weeks!!! Yea!!

I am pretty much done with Honor Point requirements by Tuesday. So 4 more short weeks for me.

Due to the cheaters in Colo 2 ruining my Colo experience, I decided to retire most of toons after Colo 2. There’s no point in spending money or wasting time on my other toons if they cannot get stuff without cheating.

I am also going to cut back my spending on this game for my main.

I was spending $135 for MK & Promo orb; $45 for Hera Promo and monthly $20 Promo Pack or $200 a month. Going forward, I may see myself spending $30 for MK Promo to get the 10 SP & $20 for Monthly which will be $50 a month.

Blog Entries

I'll get my Trundle. Still have to get more honor points for a medal though.

Those you claim to be cheating are running multiple accounts, same as you. They just seem to be better at it, by using their toons collectively and probably even working with others to achieve the common goal.

I refuse to let cheaters ruin the fun of this game for me, though I do certainly understand the frustration.

But how many of those toons that have made Gladiator rank have taken away that opportunity for you? You have been offered help to reach that goal and have refused it.

By ignoring any feature of the game, you simply put yourself at a disadvantage overall.

Personally, I plan on doing as much as I can to improve my generals and such before the next season of Colosseum, and make sure that my Guild and I have teams in place so that we can all help one another.

I realize that I am woefully anemic in health comparatively, so that rune is going to need some real dedication. I'm also hoping to grow my damage rune more, to take advantage of Trundle as best I can. Even if that means buying the next promotion orb that's offered. (Couldn't do it this time due to family vacation requiring those funds)

So basically, I'm.going to do exactly what I would be doing anyway, but actually thinking about it and tracking my progress between seasons.
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 09-02-2019 at 08:20 AM.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    You have been offered help to reach that goal and have refused it.
    Is help reaching gladiator goal easily available? I haven’t found much of it myself

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    Is help reaching gladiator goal easily available? I haven’t found much of it myself
    wait as long as you can to reach top rank, because wenn you do you will stop getting battles, maybe 1-2 battles each 3 hour periode.

5. Default

Is it just me? I cant be assed to spend hours and hours of my time on such a soul destroying pursuit as Colosseum, it has really put me off the game tbh.

I really think eliminating team battles is critical to the future of Colosseum. It puts more players in the pool which will fill out the higher ranks much faster. Also, eliminating some of the star tiers within ranks would help a lot.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    Then I would be concerned about the company you're keeping in the game. But specifically, BATW was offered a place on a team by Da Wimsta, which was refused.

If your guild doesn't have at least one team playing together regularly, helping others get ranked up as they can, then you're in the wrong place.
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 09-02-2019 at 04:27 PM.
    ~VoV~

still having problems, play several times per session. only get a few hits in even doing rapid fire style. stuck in platinum. i am not going to quit trying to get to trundle though. just seems like a long shot. and also it seems like it takes 20 minutes to match up people.

9. Default

How does the honor point reward at the end work? Will there be time after the event to cash them in on top of what you earn? Or do you need to spend your earnings before the end, then bank the awarded amount for next one? I didn't take part in the prior Colo so am not sure of the mechanics of this.

Blog Entries

Colosseum is linked through the Battle tab, so the shop should be available after the season ends and rewards are sent out.
    ~VoV~