Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: How to deal with the following situations in colosseum?

  1. #1

    Default How to deal with the following situations in colosseum?

    1. High hp Rogue with super evasion beyond 60% with 5 ppl hitting, he lasted all the way, and didnt even bring his hp down to 50%.
    2. High HP, high def, divine favor cleric, also lasted all the way.
    3. Low level toon with super super high hp (forgot if they are 6 digit) less than level 200.

    PS: Thinking of leveling up my noob and making it a 5000 pts in health, 10k stamina, 6k energy rogue for colosseum.
    Last edited by baoyutaohuagong; 08-29-2019 at 07:54 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    1. High hp Rogue with super evasion beyond 60% with 5 ppl hitting, he lasted all the way, and didnt even bring his hp down to 50%.
    2. High HP, high def, divine favor cleric, also lasted all the way.
    3. Low level toon with super super high hp (forgot if they are 6 digit) less than level 200.

    PS: Thinking of leveling up my noob and making it a 5000 pts in health, 10k stamina, 6k energy rogue for colosseum.
    1. (A) Poly (hopefully followed by Warrior with high confidence); (B) hit with Jera et al, (C) Poison, (D) Zombify for stunned teammates, (E) use The Butcher if possible, etc

    2. Strip DF if any, then same as #1 and that Mage splash helps counters Cleric splash

    3. Same as #1

    A Warrior with Meekah and high confidence stacks can do a lot of damage per hit. For a solo target, I can hit for roughly 2,500 dmg. Berserk can do insane dmg ... I think Shaw once hit for over 6K dmg using Berserk.

    I said this before: guild battles like Colo is mainly about a huge Effen dmg rune to kill enemies faster and a big health rune to survive battles better. Asker, the GM from WoB, does over 8K dmg per hit as Warrior since he has a huge dmg rune.

    What you need to do is build a big health rune, play Cleric and spam Mass Heals.

  3. #3

    Default

    As a weak and squishy monster hunter build, I play Mage and Enrage up to unbreakable assuming the enemy has no Rogues. I put a Daphne in my alliance to minimize dmg. (However, this does not work in Colo 2 because I cannot drop tokens.)

    I could also play Cleric and use DF to be unbreakable but Clerics have one weakness: bounce & WW splash.

    If you are battling against a Cleric, bounce and use WW and make sure you don’t revive the other enemy battlers.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    As a weak and squishy monster hunter build, I play Mage and Enrage up to unbreakable assuming the enemy has no Rogues. I put a Daphne in my alliance to minimize dmg. (However, this does not work in Colo 2 because I cannot drop tokens.)

    I could also play Cleric and use DF to be unbreakable but Clerics have one weakness: bounce & WW splash.

    If you are battling against a Cleric, bounce and use WW and make sure you don’t revive the other enemy battlers.
    What about those with 6 digits health?
    I think you may have encountered sophia, anna, and those low level kids.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    1. (A) Poly (hopefully followed by Warrior with high confidence); (B) hit with Jera et al, (C) Poison, (D) Zombify for stunned teammates, (E) use The Butcher if possible, etc

    2. Strip DF if any, then same as #1 and that Mage splash helps counters Cleric splash

    3. Same as #1

    A Warrior with Meekah and high confidence stacks can do a lot of damage per hit. For a solo target, I can hit for roughly 2,500 dmg. Berserk can do insane dmg ... I think Shaw once hit for over 6K dmg using Berserk.

    I said this before: guild battles like Colo is mainly about a huge Effen dmg rune to kill enemies faster and a big health rune to survive battles better. Asker, the GM from WoB, does over 8K dmg per hit as Warrior since he has a huge dmg rune.

    What you need to do is build a big health rune, play Cleric and spam Mass Heals.
    ps, how does those guys do 11k ww? I believe those guys from twptt2 or some guilds are doing those 5 digits ww. I dont remember their names as I always die too fast.

  6. #6

    Default

    Just curious if most of the gladiators are doing 5 digit WW and have 6 digit health?

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    Just curious if most of the gladiators are doing 5 digit WW and have 6 digit health?
    there are over 1100 toons at gladiator rank. i believe most of them have <20k health and do <2k damage, like me.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sixpence View Post
    there are over 1100 toons at gladiator rank. i believe most of them have <20k health and do <2k damage, like me.
    Don’t forget the cheating alts that are lvl 1 to lvl 8 in gladiator.

    I don’t think those cheating alts have over 20K health or do 2K dmg per hit. Just saying.

  9. #9

    Default

    One of the best defenses is a mage applying confuse early and often.

    I may have a reasonable damage alliance, with hits around 4k in the center and 4250 to the sides when I build up, but few things help to facilitate getting the boost to confidence more than fuzes slowing the other set down.

    The divine favor situation is a tricky one. If an opposing cleric keeps hitting then I'll get the advantage doing more side damage because of the splash heal.

    All-in-all, however, it's all about the team effort combined with the performance of the game. The rollbacks and tripping are sometimes the 6th and 7th opponents.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

    Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    As a weak and squishy monster hunter build, I play Mage and Enrage up to unbreakable assuming the enemy has no Rogues.
    according to wiki, Enrage/DF only works on raw ATT/DEF, could a weak and squishy monster hunter Enrage up to unbreakable?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •