Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to fix Colo for Season #3

great todays battles: 1 hour wait for first battle, i came late for it. lucky the other 4 won it.( was in the bathroom wenn it startet. it toke 2 minuts)
    now been wait 1h 40m to get a new battles. so if lucky i can get in 2 battles in 3 hours.
    really about time to kill the team "fixed battle" feature.
    so if they make a rule about no action = no points.
    they also have to make a rule that if you wait for a battle more than 5 minuts. it is an automatic win an give the points for the rank you have.
    Last edited by hansa; 08-29-2019 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    great todays battles: 1 hour wait for first battle, i came late for it. lucky the other 4 won it.( was in the bathroom wenn it startet. it toke 2 minuts)
    now been wait 1h 40m to get a new battles. so if lucky i can get in 2 battles in 3 hours.
    really about time to kill the team "fixed battle" feature.
    so if they make a rule about no action = no points.
    they also have to make a rule that if you wait for a battle more than 5 minuts. it is an automatic win an give the points for the rank you have.
    I understand you are frustrated with Colo 2. My frustration is not being able to drop tokens.

However, I am still trying to come up with solutions to make Colo work for season #3. If you have good ideas, please share them. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    A simpler solution would be a limit of free matches in Colo at 50 per week.

Then you have spend FP to get more matches. This would follow the Arena structure.

As a result, the spenders who “cheat” would need to spend on the main account and the alt accounts, thus make it doubly expensive.
    Limiting battles and putting the extra ones behind a paywall is a terrible idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Blast View Post
    Limiting battles and putting the extra ones behind a paywall is a terrible idea.
    Do you battle more than 40 times a week??

If you looked at the relationship between max points and losses per point, it is set at 40 losses for each tier.

I don’t see how 50 free matches a week would be a problem if the theoretical loss is 40 per week for each tier?

If you looked at the relationship between max points and losses per point, it is set at 40 losses for each tier.

I don’t see how 50 free matches a week would be a problem if the theoretical loss is 40 per week for each tier?
    If you want move up rank, you have to keep trying, otherwise, I will stuck at gold rank if only 40 battles per week...

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Suen View Post
    If you want move up rank, you have to keep trying, otherwise, I will stuck at gold rank if only 40 battles per week...
    Exactly. That is how Colo is being abused by team play.

Thus, if you play the game fairly, you win some you lose some, you hit the max points for your tier way before 40 matches per week. If you want to play for free, you can rank up next week or choose to pay to rank up this week. Recall the prize is highest rank reached, not fastest to reach highest rank!

50 free battles per week is plenty. What we want to do is to make those who “cheat” pay an huge amount if they want to cheat. People who use teams to get to 999 stars quickly will have to pay twice: once for their team and once again for their alt team. My point is people are going to cheat, then make then PAY!

great a total of 1 battle i say again ONE (1) after waiting 2 hours,then as always it is over in 2-5 minuts. wait untill closing time and no more battles for the day.
    Last edited by hansa; 08-30-2019 at 09:11 PM.

Yes, I do.

I battle way more than 40 a week at upper Gold/lower Platinum. The single best fix would simply be to remove team battles. That puts tons of actual active players into the pool. It will also help the efficiency since the servers won’t be getting bogged down by as many scripters/alts abusing team battle.
    Last edited by pull lead; 09-01-2019 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Blast View Post
    Yes, I do.
    That’s why I am advocating 50 free battles per week.

I have 5 toons and none of my toons need more than 30 battles a week (because they win a portion of their matches) to reach at least Gold.

Most of the people I speak with also don’t battle more than 30 to 40 battles per week; once they hit their honor point for their tier, they stop.
    Last edited by Batw; 09-02-2019 at 03:51 AM.