Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How to fix Colo for Season #3

I decided to update my request.

Battles in Colo should last 10 MINUTES: you snooze, you lose!

2. Default

Aside from the obvious and mildly unavoidable performance issues, I'd like to stop getting matched up with opponents 1000+ levels above me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bliiy View Post
    Aside from the obvious and mildly unavoidable performance issues, I'd like to stop getting matched up with opponents 1000+ levels above me
    Like any PvP format events, Colosseum allows you to test your build and skills against all other players. There's really no way to even battles out any more.

But since Colosseum is based on Guild Battles, then you can use your full arsenal to help defeat the opponents, regardless of levels. This is where chest generals and class skills can shine the most. Level has never been an indication of power/stats.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    1. Campaign tasks takes two weeks. I think you know this. To use this argument is plain silly. I finished all my 200 Evade requirements in my morning session. One morning session was enough to get 200 Evades, which is hard to do without Colo.

2. It DOES NOT MATTER if you are Gladitor, the points system is set up so you need 24 to 40 battles per week. To argue Gladitor means you don’t understand how the point system was designed.

10,800 pts divided by 450 points per win is 24 wins
    10,800 pts divided by 270 points per loss is 40 losses.

What you are saying is not making any sense to me.
    You know that there are gladiator stars that counts for personal ranking, right?

Devs should give everyone 1 copy of Trundle and remove the team in next season...

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Blast View Post
    You know that there are gladiator stars that counts for personal ranking, right?
    We are going in circles.

I’ve been saying get those guys who abuse matching to pay out of their rear ends if they wants their stars (for PERSONAL rankings).

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Suen View Post
    Devs should give everyone 1 copy of Trundle and remove the team in next season...
    I will support this position.