Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 201 stars in 180 minutes... totally legitimate

344 so far today? Too legit to quit.

That's like arguing it's okay to hit yourself with minis in Arena because the system allows it, so all fair use! Ummm, NO.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaturn View Post
    .....If TEAM Battle is removed, people will lose the "coordination" of win trading and easy farm stars.
    yeah, we wouldn't want you ca$h cow$ to have to slum it with the rest of us eh

They must of gotten the stars that I don't get time to time.... The thieving gits!!!!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    Every 15 wins (I think) a player subs out of the winning team to join the losing team. This way they are still close enough to match. (I think the range is 15 somebody can correct me if I'm wrong).

... avoid other star catchers?
    Um, why don't you do some tests and find out what the star range is? That is, make two teams with leaders at matching stars, match them up, and keep hitting the start battle button on both teams until those teams stop matching up?

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpence View Post
    Um, why don't you do some tests and find out what the star range is? That is, make two teams with leaders at matching stars, match them up, and keep hitting the start battle button on both teams until those teams stop matching up?
    I know someone has already done the work, I just can't remember the number.

It is also far too clear at this point that there is nothing legitimate about what is happening.

I can't say for sure which detail(s) of functionality are being abused, and I can't say how they are being abused, but I can't have an honest discussion about 201 stars in 180 minutes. It is simply more stars than could be collected in that timeframe.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta