Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love/Hate Trump! Discuss!

1. Default

If hospitals didn't have to keep up with multiple insurance companies/plans/systems/rules, there would be less opportunity for screw ups, and less health care money going to pay for administration rather than actual care.

If the care provider tries to gouge a single payer system, the single payer can say "we won't pay that". An insurance company says "it costs us less to just pay it and pass the gouging on to our customers as higher premiums".

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Reaper View Post
    That's a funny way of saying that the health care system here is #2.
    The United States is #1 for dollars per person spent, but not in the top 10 (by any standard) for successful outcomes, for life expectancy, for anything that you would really want.

This should make you feel depressed. Only three countries have higher infant death rates than the United States. The chart in the link below lists 36 countries.

Remember while the US pays the most for child birth in the world, that 32 other countries are better at delivering living babies. All those 32 countries do it while charging less.

americashealthrankings.org/learn/reports/2018-annual-report/findings-international-comparison

Infant Mortality
    Compared with other OECD countries, the U.S. ranks No. 33 out of 36 countries (Figure 62).

Iceland is ranked No. 1 and has the lowest rate with 0.7 deaths per 1,000 live births. Mexico is ranked last with 12.1 deaths per 1,000 live births.

When examining sex- and age-adjusted infant mortality rates from 2001 to 2010, the U.S. rate was 75 percent higher than the average rate in 20 OECD comparable countries.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

3. Default

You're preaching to the choir my friend.

Although I think that my potty mouth went over your head. :P

I stand by what I said, the US health care system is #2. Damp, stinky, gooey #2.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

It is the bathroom scene in Austin Powers... "Who does #2 work for?"

...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

Blog Entries

The Biden thing is shady, though likely not illegal. And certainly no worse than what Trump's family members do on a daily basis.

At least Ivanka's son is open about being evil, wearing a Stormtrooper outfit.

Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 10-11-2019 at 06:39 PM.
    ~VoV~

6. Default

Isn't he a little short to be stormtrooper?
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

Blog Entries

It's the only military service anyone in the Trump family has ever done.
    ~VoV~

8. Default

Wait until the kid learns how to say "bone spur".

I like Trump because of the banter, but he is a neocon boomer nevertheless

yes for good show nothing beats seeing the trump lying hes ... off on tv. lol