Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Love/Hate Trump! Discuss!

1. Default

So... this weekend was weird in terms of Trump news.

First there was the tweets claiming that the fake news was misreporting on things happening at the G7 summit. But he didn't specify which sources he was talking about and pretty much the entire world media reported the same things? I can't help but feel that if all but one or two sources around the globe report the same thing then maybe, just maybe, those two sources should be questioned and not the rest of the world media?

But that isn't the craziest bit. Oh no...

Reportedly Trump suggested that we nuke storms before they hit the mainland. Which seems.... I don't know... even it does work it seems a very expensive thing to do. Especially compared to just having -everyone- (including businesses) do their part to find better balance between protecting the environment and their bottom lines. You know, combat the source of climate change instead of the symptoms?

Speaking of which, Trump reportedly did not attend the meeting at the G7 regarding climate change. His entourage was present but reportedly seemed to think that the environment is a, and I quote, "niche issue" so they didn't quite pay as much attention as they should.

Thankfully though Trump's tweet tells us that this is absolutely not true because the fake world media news is telling us lies.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

2. Default

Trump puts forward own Miami-area golf course for next G7 summit

U.S. President Donald Trump said on Monday he would probably host next yearís Group of Seven summit of the major industrialized countries at one of his own properties - the Trump National Doral golf resort near Miami - but insisted he would not personally profit from the resortís selection.
    Now, whether you like or dislike Trump, I'm sure that we can all agree that if you have to specifically say things like the above then -maybe- you shouldn't be choosing that location for your event?

The optics of this are predictably horrible and in politics options is everything. You know that many an argument is going to be had over this whether his statement is true or false.

While I'm sure that the Trumps have a lot of beautiful locations where events could be hosted, it's far better to just avoid all that nonsense and not even give people the idea of him potentially benefiting from using those locations.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

Nuking Hurricanes is great, cause radiation. Plus it has the benefit of making an future army of mutant dolphins with three eyes! How cool is that?
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

4. Default

Would they have fricking lasers?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Reaper View Post
    Would they have fricking lasers?
    wrong question,right question: what is those dolphins golf handicap?

Blog Entries

Having been through my share of hurricanes, I don't mind a conversation about possible ways to get rid of them before they cause so much damage and cost so many lives.

These are weather terrorists after all and cannot be reasoned with.

Hurricanes strengthen in warm waters, so what we need to do is tow Greenland down into the middle of the Atlantic, to act as a barricade.

Or we could equip thousands of new oil rigs in the Atlantic with ice makers, to help the ocean temperature stay a reasonable temperature.
    ~VoV~

We will move trillions of gallons of ocean water to mars. That will lower the ocean level, opening new farmland. This will end hurricanes. Plus, it will terra form Mars. We then annex mars as the 51 state.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.

Blog Entries

Since it's already a red planet, we won't even have to gerrymander it.
    ~VoV~

^^Lolz. Nailed it!

10. Default

Good news!

It was all a lie from the fake news media!

Trump doesn't really want to nuke storms! He said so himself on Twitter!

Man I'm so glad that our president is taking time out of his busy schedule to fact check the fake news media!