Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Love/Hate Trump! Discuss!

1. Default I Love/Hate Trump! Discuss!

Since certain people can't refrain from posting about Trump all over the place I'm starting a new thread to contain everything Trump related.

Anything posted about Trump after the moment of this posting that is -not- in this thread will be deleted.

We're not going to bother moving it, we're not going to tell you we deleted it, it will just be -gone-.

Also, if we even get as much as an impression that people in this thread are getting hostile with one another, this thread will be closed, deleted and those deemed involved infracted!

Consider yourself warned!

That all said

Feel free to discuss, in a civil manner, things related to Trump.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

so the trump is also going to try and buy CA forum? ;-)

so the trump is also going to try and buy CA forum? ;-)
    ( i am sure denmark/greenland will be easyer to deal with.if he sweet up the deal. by putting in the whitehouse and that big french statue from new york ;-) )

4. Default

Well... so far we have been able to keep him from charging tariffs to all users of the forum.

You know, Gaea being a Chinese company and all...
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

yeah. but i do not see a boykot of spam in effect her. that will proberly the fast reply to any tariffs.lol

6. Default

Most of our spam is made in the USA. With some being produced in Mexico. That last spam falls under the new NAFTA agreement.

Blog Entries

We used to get a lot of Spam from the EU, before the Brexit.
    ~VoV~

oh and the trade war is on: Gaea has put an 75000000000$ tarif on amerikan spams!
    (that is just about 100 times the amount denmark use each year on finaniscal support to greenland ;-) )
    Last edited by hansa; 08-23-2019 at 04:46 PM.

9. Default

That's fine. Keep in mind, tariffs are taxes -they- pay.

Besides, like the President said, who needs China anyway?

There are two types of people in this world.

Those who can afford a lobbyist, and those who do not matter.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...