Thread: Wraith King needs a revamp and we want it now devs!

1. Default Wraith King needs a revamp and we want it now devs!

Nothing much to say about it.

Having a legendary general that is absolutely worthless is a disgrace and simply canít be whatís intended.

Ghost Brocoli ( and anyone else who forwards issues to the developers ) please do your job and take this to the devs. This is something that the community completely agrees on.
    I will repeat it again: The legendary general reward ďWraith KingĒ is a complete failure.

He needs to be redone or better yet: Removed.

Thanks in advance.

All things considered, Thane is still worse...

Most Legendary Generals are pretty crappy, but luckily they're not all in the chest. Suckybus lives up to her name too.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

I share the opinion in opening post.

5. Default

Does anyone know when his ability triggers? With Thane it tells you his ability is being used, Every time I use Wraith King I felt i never got the bonus.

Change his ability to not gain exp when he’s equipped. It’ll let people use their extra energy and stamina prior to leveling up so they don’t waste it all. Hardly a god tier ability, but something people can get some value out of.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post

Most Legendary Generals are pretty crappy, but luckily they're not all in the chest. Suckybus lives up to her name too.
    Succubus technically isn't a legendary general.

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    Change his ability to not gain exp when he’s equipped. It’ll let people use their extra energy and stamina prior to leveling up so they don’t waste it all. Hardly a god tier ability, but something people can get some value out of.
    That is a great idea. Too bad you didn’t suggest it for the Hero contest.

Your idea will make massive BSI builds for those who are level locked or want to be level locked for a short period of time. If I had that ability, I would be farming essence with all my energy & stamina.

9. Default

The percentage range for his ability to trigger should be 10% up to 50% -- not 2% up to 6%.

This would not be a game-breaking buff. It might not even be enough for players to use the Wraith King. But it might be enough to stop the hate.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    Nope WK is worse. Besides I don't have Thane.

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    Change his ability to not gain exp when heís equipped. Itíll let people use their extra energy and stamina prior to leveling up so they donít waste it all. Hardly a god tier ability, but something people can get some value out of.
    Are you seriously suggesting to replace crap with different crap? Even you think this is not god-tier worthy!

Devs just make it's ability fit your description x% chance to increase 50% attack & defense ie when triggered increase your TOTAL effective attack/defense by 50% (or at least your base att/def) rather than only WK's measly general stats. Plus as already suggested increase the x% up to 10% for 1 star & 35-50% for 8 star.