View Poll Results: Will you boycott Denmark and Greenland?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • MAGA!

0 0%
  • Trump2020

0 0%
  • No!

1 50.00%
  • Maybe Denmark should buy over USA

1 50.00%
  • I am creating a Greenland Guild will sell to USA

1 50.00%
  • I am Danish / Danish supporter

1 50.00%
  • Yes Blame Dems / Libs / Hillary / Obama / Media

1 50.00%
  • No, need to build Trump Tower in Denmark too

0 0%
  • Others ( No chaining please

1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Denmark refuses to sell USA Greenland, Should we boycott Denmark and Greenland ?

Default Denmark refuses to sell USA Greenland, Should we boycott Denmark and Greenland ?

Should we boycott Denmark and Greenland forever?
    Until they gift Greenland to Trump and help him build a magnificent golden Trump Towers free of charge.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

I vote chaining

can you amerikans not just please make that moron of man retire or atleast make sure he gets his pills each day, wenn he is done grabing youre ladys by the p....?

This is what happens when you stop teaching ethics classes.

The great majority of people do not need to sit thru endless ethics classes. The social need for those classes are not to bore us, despite it appearing so. It is to draw the line for the sociopaths. To remind them that lines exist.

The secondary reason is to give the great majority a backbone. People are a lot more likely to stand up and complain if they sit thru a two hour class every year that teaches that the everyone including the supervisor, the banker, the politician, or the CEO has to be publicly called out and shamed if they cross those lines.

Heck... not one single bank CEO from 2008 has even been called out for the crises. Do we all have Stockholm syndrome?
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Sim View Post
    This is what happens when you stop teaching ethics classes.

The great majority of people do not need to sit thru endless ethics classes. The social need for those classes are not to bore us, despite it appearing so. It is to draw the line for the sociopaths. To remind them that lines exist.

The secondary reason is to give the great majority a backbone. People are a lot more likely to stand up and complain if they sit thru a two hour class every year that teaches that the everyone including the supervisor, the banker, the politician, or the CEO has to be publicly called out and shamed if they cross those lines.

Heck... not one single bank CEO from 2008 has even been called out for the crises. Do we all have Stockholm syndrome?
    Yeah and they are trying to teach other stuffs grrrr.