Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You have got Wraith King x1

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    I got another Hera which I’m happy with. So far I’ve gotten 3x Hera and 1x Worthless King.
    nice!

At least someone is getting lucky.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    I see your 2-star Wraith King and I raise with my 3-star.

Of course, the 7 "free" chest rolls yielded 6 commons 1 Miri.
    Dude why are you leveling him up?

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    I see your 2-star Wraith King and I raise with my 3-star.

Of course, the 7 "free" chest rolls yielded 6 commons 1 Miri.

I see your 3 star WK and raise you with a 4 star WK

https://ibb.co/CB64k5c

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Σ View Post
    Dude why are you leveling him up?
    Campaign goal maybe?
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadasmax View Post
    Campaign goal maybe?
    Exactly. But its been a long since I don't get that task again, so he might remain at level 5 some time.

Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post

That is outrageous. Sorry.
    Last edited by Barathor; 08-22-2019 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post

It’s kinda of cool the image/portrait of the WK changes with the number of stars. All the other portraits of generals are static.

7. Default

Yet another unlucky multiple WK recipient here

Despite mine 'only' being at 2*, cost is really high due to PvP-Hybrid build. This event took over 50 refills, meanwhile others report legendary with fewer than 10.

Guess it'll be some time before I next waste so much for the chance for another WK.

Quote Originally Posted by TaiQi View Post

Despite mine 'only' being at 2*, cost is really high due to PvP-Hybrid build. This event took over 50 refills, meanwhile others report legendary with fewer than 10.

Guess it'll be some time before I next waste so much for the chance for another WK.
    1. With the exception of 3 drops, all of my drops came from stamina usage. I spent roughly 400+ FP in stamina refills so my refills is just about the same number as your refills.

2. However, I have a different mindset than you: the stamina usage was mostly for dmg essence to build my damage rune; I hit mostly on day 1 and rest on green & red crystal days. I picked up 40+ green crystals. So besides getting a legendary chest, I saw great value in getting colored crystals and essence. Btw, I used the energy during leveling up to trade essence.

3. The third point is that 80 GM guaranteed 50 colored crystals each, which is great for leveling up generals. My point is the difference between the 144 GM that I got and the 80 GM cutoff or marginal 64 GM was solely for the legendary chest.

In summary, you got so many goodies besides that legendary chest spin. The real question is are you willing to spend FP to get an unknown amount of GM above 80 GM for that chest spin. So whatever refills you spent to get to 80 GM was well spent IMHO.

That is why lots of people STOP after reaching 80 GM because they got 5 chest spins & 10 stamina refills besides the colored crystals. And the marginal cost of chasing more GM was not worth the marginal legendary chest spin (+ 50 Enhanced Crystals).

Quote Originally Posted by TaiQi View Post

I used around 160 refills (I think). I considered going for top 75, but I had to give up on that due both to lack of monsters and problems with the game itself.

I don't know what it would have taken to get top 1000.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    I used around 160 refills (I think). I considered going for top 75, but I had to give up on that due both to lack of monsters and problems with the game itself.

I don't know what it would have taken to get top 1000.
    I have to agree, I encounter this problem every meteorite event.
    Lack of monster - forced to hit a monster for > 600m - 1b dmg. (Not good to finish guild monsters within 167h - may result in being kicked from guild).
    Especially last 2 days - Monsters die too fast or problem clicking (keep missing).