Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Post how much you took to reach at least 140 Gold meteorite

  1. #1

    Default Post how much you took to reach at least 140 Gold meteorite

    I started hitting the monsters seriously and using energy to heal monsters on Friday.

    Took me 8 full stamina , 8 full energy potions to reach 151 Gold Meteorite. I may end up getting 200 GM again.

    Hitting 140 GM, ensures 1 a Legendary Chest.

    Note:
    Hitting at 30 stamina using barbarus - ensures the greatest efficiency - from my pov.
    Healing at 20 energy each seems to yield the best result for me.
    Correct me if I am wrong.
    Last edited by baoyutaohuagong; 08-18-2019 at 07:49 AM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    I started hitting the monsters seriously and using energy to heal monsters on Friday.

    Took me 8 full stamina , 8 full energy potions to reach 151 Gold Meteorite. I may end up getting 200 GM again.

    Hitting 140 GM, ensures 1 a Legendary Chest.

    Note:
    Hitting at 30 stamina using barbarus - ensures the greatest efficiency - from my pov.
    Healing at 20 energy each seems to yield the best result for me.
    Correct me if I am wrong.
    Yes, you are wrong. Please see bolded section. We have a saying in the English language: Don't count your chickens before they catch.

    We do not know right now what amount of GM's will ensure a legendary chest. 140 appears to be a safe number based on historical trends.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    Hitting at 30 stamina using barbarus - ensures the greatest efficiency - from my pov.
    Healing at 20 energy each seems to yield the best result for me
    That system is not working for me at all in this event, though it partially worked fine on previous ones:
    - Stamina: I used to hunt with 20x3 attacks and it yielded the best results BUT in this "edition" I had to move to 50x3 due to a high failure rate on 20x3. I still don't get the drops I expected (they are around 65%, which I find very low, based on previous trend)
    - Enegery: I strenghten for 200x1 each time, with a ratio of 40% drop, again below what I expected and used to receive.

    In the overall, I am getting around 30-40% less meteorites than in previous events spending the same amount of resources:
    4x full energy pots, 15x full stamina pots, 600 each from natural regen, the level ups that come with them (+-4000ene/3500sta), plus Ambrosia**, plus Zin, plus Monkey 6% and I don't even reach 120 GMs!!!!
    Last edited by Barathor; 08-18-2019 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Grammar fix

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Posts
    22,854
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    I would need a heck of a lot more potions to get that many meteorites ><

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    That system is not working for me at all in this event, though it partially worked fine on previous ones:
    - Stamina: I used to hunt with 20x3 attacks and it yielded the best results BUT in this "edition" I had to move to 50x3 due to a high failure rate on 20x3. I still don't get the drops I expected (they are around 65%, which I find very low, based on previous trend)
    - Enegery: I strenghten for 200x1 each time, with a ratio of 40% drop, again below what I expected and used to receive.

    In the overall, I am getting around 30-40% less meteorites than in previous events spending the same amount of resources:
    4x full energy pots, 15x full stamina pots, 600 each from natural regen, the level ups that come with them (+-4000ene/3500sta), plus Ambrosia**, plus Zin, plus Monkey 6% and I don't even reach 120 GMs!!!!
    This season sux for me too, I used to spend about 4-6 full stamina potion to hit 140.
    PS: I used to do 20 x 3 stamina hits and 100 x 3 energy heal.
    But the success rate is too low, so 10 x 3 works better for me ( Valhalla, corvintheus, Azriel).

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    This season sux for me too, I used to spend about 4-6 full stamina potion to hit 140.
    PS: I used to do 20 x 3 stamina hits and 100 x 3 energy heal.
    But the success rate is too low, so 10 x 3 works better for me ( Valhalla, corvintheus, Azriel).
    I use Meteorite Event to build my damage Rune. I already solo’ed two Vargs and have one more Varg left. As I get bigger or approach lvl 2100, the Vargs are dying faster. I may have to start hitting with Solora (to get less dmg per hit) to get more dmg essence.

    All I real care about drop rates is drop rates on the first day, which was consistent with past first day effect.

  7. Default

    With this meteorite, I was hitting a Ouroborus with 50 stamina hits, and getting almost 2 out of 3 drops. I was quite surprised with that much, because it seemed like the special meteorites, Easter, Halloween, etc., I was only getting 1 out of 3 on Ouroborus. I got a good 50 meteorites from that, with 3 full stamina potions, and a level up to get the 4500 for hunter path mithril medals.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitnessMe! View Post
    With this meteorite, I was hitting a Ouroborus with 50 stamina hits, and getting almost 2 out of 3 drops. I was quite surprised with that much, because it seemed like the special meteorites, Easter, Halloween, etc., I was only getting 1 out of 3 on Ouroborus. I got a good 50 meteorites from that, with 3 full stamina potions, and a level up to get the 4500 for hunter path mithril medals.
    Well I am jealous.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    the merge
    Posts
    2,626

    Default

    I used probably 100 stamina refills to get 160. I’m probably a bit low on energy and stamina for my level compared to the average though.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    phil
    Posts
    3,511

    Default

    Im also experiencing a low drop rate. Already lost count on how much refill i did but i think i already used up more than 300 fp (spent 100 last Saturday in one sitting)
    Anyhow, my only objective here is 80 gm. And im 10 less colored meteorite away.
    for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •