Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quick tip on Number of Refills per Level

Blog Entries

Ok, so level 1573 * 12.5 = 19663 ÷ 2500 = 7.865 refills to level up instantly.

At level up, I have 3035 energy and 2026 stamina, which is just over 3.5 free refills per level. So yeah, about 4.365 refills to level instantly.

This event, I have leveled up twice so far, using 8 full refills. And that's pretty much normal for me.

So how do I fix it? Do nothing but demi blessings in between events to boost my LSI? Is there any hope of that at this point?
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    Wow, that's impressive. What level are you?
    You can solve it using linear algebra, e.g. you can bound the solution set of potential answers due the constraints.

Let X = sixpence’s level which is unknown

It takes 12.5 XP on average to go up a level so sixpence needs 12.5 * X or 12.5X amount of XP to level up.

We now can bound the solution at one end because:
    12.5X = Sigma Energy * energy coefficient + Sigma Stamina * stamina coefficient + 4 * natural regen
    where Sigma means total SPs allocated to energy or stamina.

The above equation cannot so we need a constraint and sixpence tells us if s/he waste 6,000 to 8,000 energy IF s/he levels up in 9 days. That is Constraint #1

Constraint #2 is LSI of 9.0 in 4 days.

The math problem is solve the equation subject to Constraint #1 and Constraint #2. If you did it right, you should triangulate the solution set because you have 1 equation with multiple unknowns but the two constraints limit the potential answers.

You could probably used Solver feature on Excel.
    Last edited by Batw; 09-18-2019 at 07:48 AM.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    You can solve it using linear algebra, e.g. you can bound the solution set of potential answers due the constraints.

Let X = sixpence’s level which is unknown

It takes 12.5 XP on average to go up a level so sixpence needs 12.5 * X or 12.5X amount of XP to level up.

We now can bound the solution at one end because:
    12.5X = Sigma Energy * energy coefficient + Sigma Stamina * stamina coefficient + 4 * natural regen
    where Sigma means total SPs allocated to energy or stamina.

The above equation cannot so we need a constraint and sixpence tells us if s/he waste 6,000 to 8,000 energy IF s/he levels up in 9 days. That is Constraint #1

Constraint #2 is LSI of 9.0 in 4 days.

The math problem is solve the equation subject to Constraint #1 and Constraint #2. If you did it right, you should triangulate the solution set because you have 1 equation with multiple unknowns but the two constraints limit the potential answers.

You could probably used Solver feature on Excel.
    You wrote all this to NOT tell us what level he is?

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    You wrote all this to NOT tell us what level he is?
    Dude, I said there is no one answer due to one equation with multiple unknowns, but we can find a range of acceptable answers.

Please don’t give me a guilt trip as this problem takes 3 to 5 hr to solve by hand. Btw, B1 is average energy coefficient and B2 is average stamina coefficient. X is current lvl.

1. 12.5X = Sigma Energy * B1 + Sigma Stamina * B2 + 4*576 Energy*B1 + 4*576 Stamina*B2

2. Min 9.0 LSI
    (Sigma Energy + 2 * Sigma Stamina) / X = min 9.0
    Therefore 9X = (Sigma Energy + 2 * Sigma Stamina)

3. Loses 6,000 to 8,000 energy if levels up in 9 days
    A. 12.5X + 6,000 Energy = Sigma Energy * B1 + Sigma Stamina * B2 + 9*576 Energy * B1 + 9*576 Stamina * B2
    B. 12.5X + 8,000 Energy = Sigma Energy * B1 + Sigma Stamina * B2 + 9*576 Energy * B1 + 9*576 Stamina * B2

Setting this up so other then people can have a chance to solve this.

I would start by using equations #1 & #2: multiply #1 by 9 and multiply #2 by 12.5 resulting in 112.5X on each side of the equations and then set the two equations equal to each other.

9 * (Sigma Energy * B1 + Sigma Stamina * B2 + 4*576*B1 + 4*576*B2) = 12.5 * (Sigma Energy + 2 * Sigma Stamina)

So you start reducing terms and simplifying. Then you have to use assumptions, e.g. where B2 is most likely 2.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    Blah Blah Blah.....

......You could probably used Solver feature on Excel.
    or you could just ask him

Why not ask sixpence for his level?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    2500. I have 12300 energy.

Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    Because I like challenges. It’s fun solving things when I have time for them.