View Poll Results: Timeout option for unsuccessful matching in Colosseum to avoid endless limbo?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

9 64.29%
  • ....no

5 35.71%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colosseum limbo

1. Default Colosseum limbo

Often it's hard to matchup in Colosseum, especially with a group with high gladiator stars. The options are to sit in the queue for an hour+ or get someone with similar stars to form a group and come "rescue" your team... then you have to drop the highest star member and they're left without points... could we not increase the star range for matching (>15+/-) AS Wwell as add a queue timeout ( say after 15 minutes of unsuccessful matching) so your team can reform or regroup?

2. Default

Or maybe instead of matching people for +/-15 stars...every 10 minutes the range expands by 10 stats or something. So eventually you'll find someone

Blog Entries

Why are stars even considered? It should be based on ranks, period. That would speedup matchups for everyone, while still being somewhat fair.
    ~VoV~

I don't have much sympathy for those playing team mode.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    I don't have much sympathy for those playing team mode.
    Yeah, I lost mine at 'high gladiator stars'

Blog Entries

You know, some of us actually set aside time out of our hectic lives to play this game, and to take part in things as they're scheduled.

It is a massive show of disrespect to my time put into this game to be stuck an hour or more waiting for a battle to start.

Why would people continue showing up?

I don't have any Gladiators on my team. The highest is Diamond 2, the rest of us Platinum 4 to 2. And we have been waiting since 11:15PM EST for a battle to start. It's 12:51AM now.

This
    Is
    Total
    Bull****
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 08-09-2019 at 04:52 AM.
    ~VoV~

7. Default

I'd like to not encounter others that are 1500 levels higher than I am myself

8. Default

never played this - no way of telling when it won't be in unavailable mode, either category.

Blog Entries

You can click the ? Button on the page for time details.

Although yeah, it should just say right on the page, not be a hidden gem.
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 08-11-2019 at 04:09 AM.
    ~VoV~

Been stuck in the queue for over an hour now. If so many players hadn't cheated their way up to infinity and beyond, we'd be getting matched against them.