Thread: Can I create Thanatos Plate by own Thanatos Gauntlet only, not the Dracolich Gauntlet

1. Default Can I create Thanatos Plate by own Thanatos Gauntlet only, not the Dracolich Gauntlet

I can create Thanatos Gauntlet but if I do that first it will consume my Dracolich Gauntlets. So should I first create the Plate and leave the Gauntlet for last or once I've already owned a Dracolich Gauntlet it will count even I do not own it any more?

You need to have Dracolich Gauntlet as prerequisite to make the Plate.
    Depends what u need first and how close u are to make the plate.
    If u have all necessary ingredients for the plate, go for that first.
    If u feel u have a long road ahead for that, make the Gauntlet.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote Originally Posted by miro_tuning View Post
    I can create Thanatos Gauntlet but if I do that first it will consume my Dracolich Gauntlets. So should I first create the Plate and leave the Gauntlet for last or once I've already owned a Dracolich Gauntlet it will count even I do not own it any more?
    Short answer: I currently have Thanatos Plate in my loadout without having alchemized the Thanatos Gauntlet. Hope this helps you out.

Why? Because I own the Elite Dragonslayer Armour but do not own the Elite Dragonslayer Glove, with the latter being the gatekeeper to the Thanatos Gauntlet.

4. Default

I won't risk and first will create the Thanatos Plate and after that the Thanatos Gauntlet, otherwise it may force me to make one additional Dracolich Gauntlets that I won't need.

Quote Originally Posted by miro_tuning View Post
    I won't risk and first will create the Thanatos Plate and after that the Thanatos Gauntlet, otherwise it may force me to make one additional Dracolich Gauntlets that I won't need.
    That is the least of my problems: I currently have 2 blue spirits and 27 green spirits, and the imbalance continues to get worse over time.