View Poll Results: How many Free Rolls should I save up before beginning my rolling attempts to get Jera

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

1 7.14%

1 7.14%
  • 100 or more

12 85.71%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Going to roll for Jera with Free Rolls. How many should I save up before trying?

Default Going to roll for Jera with Free Rolls. How many should I save up before trying?

Years ago I posted my mostly failed attempts at rolling for chest generals. I decided that I'd like to roll for Jera using Free Rolls that I accumulate through events/promos/etc. Right now I have 17 saved up. I'd really like to not burn through all my Free Rolls without getting Jera, so I want to save up enough for a pretty good chance to get her within the number of Free Rolls I have. My question is how many rolls does everyone think I should save up before I start trying. I intend to create a thread and do a roll every 5-10 minutes and post a picture of what I get so you all can experience the agony with me just like the old days!

I already have an idea in my head for what I want to do. I think roughly it would take about 100 Free Rolls in order to have a 50/50ish chance of getting Jera by the time I exhaust all of them. Maybe that math is bad though...

What do you guys think?

Who is this Jera you speak of?

The one I feel like I see on like 75% of the people I fight in Colosseum, lol.

4. Default

I've seen in previous threads that free rolls have a horrible chance at yielding jera. And that the odds are much greater if you spend the fp and do triple rolls. I saved up probably 150 free rolls over the span of a couple years and never got her. Read the forum thread. First triple roll - Got her

I am interested in seeing how this plays out. How many rolls will it take?
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

I would recommend you roll as you get them. Saving provides no benefit. Plus if you get Jera, then you can use Jera.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    I would recommend you roll as you get them. Saving provides no benefit. Plus if you get Jera, then you can use Jera.
    I agree this is the best practical method, but it involves a lot of routine disappointment. I've rolled around 15 times already as I've gotten free rolls and I'd rather not go through the frustrations of getting useless crap day after day after day. I figure if I save up a bunch of rolls and increase my odds I might end up getting her and ultimately being happy with the effort even if it takes dozens of attempts that day.

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    I agree this is the best practical method, but it involves a lot of routine disappointment. I've rolled around 15 times already as I've gotten free rolls and I'd rather not go through the frustrations of getting useless crap day after day after day. I figure if I save up a bunch of rolls and increase my odds I might end up getting her and ultimately being happy with the effort even if it takes dozens of attempts that day.
    i am 116 rolls into nightfall chest and i still have not completed it. missing Straticus and Jessika the Jester.

Oh gosh, these chest threads always make me feel guilty. Good luck my friend.

I sort of feel your pain, but my issue has always been more with Rares than Epics for some reason. If you find a way to work around that, let me know.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by c.lee.r View Post
    i am 116 rolls into nightfall chest and i still have not completed it. missing Straticus and Jessika the Jester.
    You do have 52 copies of the other generals in that chest? :P
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max