View Poll Results: How many Free Rolls should I save up before beginning my rolling attempts to get Jera

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

1 7.14%

1 7.14%
  • 100 or more

12 85.71%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Going to roll for Jera with Free Rolls. How many should I save up before trying?

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Sim View Post
    I think it would be cool if Da Wimsta had all four stars. However, I won't wish anyone to waste that many rolls. If you have to roll an infinite number of times to get the first star, how many rolls would it take to get 4 stars?
    You need to roll the first Jera. The other copies can come from the promotion orbs.

I believe we had the opportunity (for those willing to spend $135) to buy promo orbs during certain promo packs. I rolled the first 4 Jera’s but used 3 promo orbs to get Jera to 4*.

Now, if you have Jera and bought 7 promo orbs, you too have the ability to have a 4* Jera.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

I got another Kobo and 5 commons with my meteorite rolls. I will never get hyacinth -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    I had my 3 star Jera before the nerfs. I guess I was lucky.

It's hard to imagine ever rolling that chest again, still.
    What nerfs?

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    What nerfs?
    It was another one of those things where it got moved to a different area of the forum and never seen or discussed...

So here is one old thread on it: http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...eneral-s-stats
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

I guess there were 3 distinct chest general nerfs.

1. was what I posted, there were changes to general stats

the biggest one was 2. when extra copies of favor generals could be purchased

I'm blanking on what the 3rd nerf was.

So many players got hosed on chests when you'd get refunded for rerolling, but that wasn't a nerf...
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

I guess there were 3 distinct chest general nerfs.

1. was what I posted, there were changes to general stats

the biggest one was 2. when extra copies of favor generals could be purchased

I'm blanking on what the 3rd nerf was.

So many players got hosed on chests when you'd get refunded for rerolling, but that wasn't a nerf...
    I did most of my rolling pre promotions and I would have had a 4* Kobo by now just trying to get Hyacinth.

It was another one of those things where it got moved to a different area of the forum and never seen or discussed...

So here is one old thread on it: http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...eneral-s-stats

I can't see the stats on the 2nd picture attached.

But I did check the wiki stats, and checked with someone who has a 2* lvl 79 Jera and another with a 6* lvl 74 and it all checks out.

The stats increase from leveling and from promotions works the same as for all other generals in the game (except for Malekus, and maybe Kobo?).

So I think there are 2 "solutions":
    - her base stats got nerfed (which frankly doesn't make that big of a difference to the stats at high level / high promotion).
    - she used to have a better stats progression than all other generals in the game (or maybe it was the case for all chest generals? Idk if other generals were nerfed) from leveling or promotions.

But today, she definitely doesn't have lower stats than other generals.
    Her base stats (55/47 at lvl 1) are actually quite high compared to most generals in the game. When she came out maybe those were the highest base stats in the game? Newer generals have better stats though, but that was expected and it doesn't make that big of a difference anyway.

Ofc, since she's an Epic chest general, she's harder to promote and thus it's close to impossible to get good stats on her anyway. But it's the same for all Epic chest generals (doesn't mean it's a good thing though...).
    Last edited by gogoo; 08-22-2019 at 03:26 PM.

Have some numbers from our guild on rolling for Jera. Free rolls from the latest Meteorite event were spent exclusively by some toons in the Corruption Chest only.

49 total rolls. 1 Jera. The interesting thing is the player that got Jera had 8 rolls from being in the top 1000. 1st roll was Jera. Then Robes, Helm, Bracers, Plate, Robes (all commons), then Mischa, then Kang.

All of the other rolls resulted in 1 Vancy (Rare). The rest were 31 Common, 9 Uncommon.

Well, we are 1 week away from the Anniversary chest that contains Jera. I will try rolling for her then. I managed to save up 33 free rolls and hopefully that will be enough to get her. I plan to document my rolling adventure with screen shots and commentary as is tradition.

Of note, I no longer have any desire for Orc King which I'm sure I'll get over and over again while cursing my luck.

Blog Entries

Trollololz
    ~VoV~