Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you do with your energy once runes are exhausted, engineering path is done?

Default What do you do with your energy once runes are exhausted, engineering path is done?

I did reply long ago, to do engineering path.

But what happens when those are done?

I suppose:
    • Do Cefka's quest for faster leveling speed: get SPs more quickly
    • Keep excavating for Essence:
      • I saw players with incredibly high level Runes, so I suppose they're never fully "exhausted"
      • And also, to level up your generals more quickly if you need it, as excavation quests give more hero XP

I don't think at this point there's any other use for energy?
    Except using it on monsters during Meteorite.
    Last edited by gogoo; 08-01-2019 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    I suppose:
    - Do Cefka's quest for faster leveling speed: get SPs more quickly
    - Keep excavating for Essence: I saw players with incredibly high level Runes, so I suppose they're never fully "exhausted". And also, to level up your generals more quickly if you need it, as excavation quests give more hero XP.

I don't think at this point there's any other use for energy?
    Except using itbon monsters during Meteorite.
    I saw that level 9000+ guy with alot of high level runes, I guess he must have pretty high LSI build.

Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    I saw that level 9000+ guy with alot of high level runes, I guess he must have pretty high LSI build.
    I don't think the build matters TBH.
    To reach such levels, you'll have to use incredible amounts of energy and stamina. It doesn't matter whether it comes from a high LSI build or from refills.

Well with a high Energy build you'll have a bigger Health Rune I suppose. Butch (the level 9595 guy) has a bad Health Rune compared to his other Runes, so he probably refilled for stamina much more than for energy.
    Last edited by gogoo; 08-01-2019 at 10:56 AM.

5. Default

Late arrival to runes: the possibilities seem pretty lame, like four opportunities, so four runes can be used, period? I was actually successful adding a rune to armor but I still have locks on the other three. any latte day instructions that might assist me in using the runes i'm obtaining?

Quote Originally Posted by goingtopot View Post
    Late arrival to runes: the possibilities seem pretty lame, like four opportunities, so four runes can be used, period? I was actually successful adding a rune to armor but I still have locks on the other three. any latte day instructions that might assist me in using the runes i'm obtaining?
    Excavations via energy only affects the Defense & Health runes. The game currently does not allow players to build HUGE attack or damage runes from excavations.

I split my energy equally between Def & Health excavations and then using massive amount of energy for trades to build said runes. Right now, it takes 16K to 19K essence for me to go up one level for a rune.

Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    I did reply long ago, to do engineering path.

But what happens when those are done?
    If you are in Colo, then play Cleric and then build a HUGE health rune for mass heal.

Your alliance would be Tora - Daphne - Vivian and just Drop mass heals. Once your health rune gets to a certain size, the other side can’t kill you fast enough: (a) you got lots of battle health and (b) you keep healing your side every 2 minute. You might have to deal with Confuse so make sure your skills are R4 - Cleanse - Mass Heal. Just stay in your loadout and drop mass heals.

When my health rune reaches +1,500, that’s my game plan for Colo. By then I would have a high level Vivian.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    Excavations via energy only affects the Defense & Health runes. The game currently does not allow players to build HUGE attack or damage runes from excavations.

I split my energy equally between Def & Health excavations and then using massive amount of energy for trades to build said runes. Right now, it takes 16K to 19K essence for me to go up one level for a rune.
    -----

Thanks. I'm in a noob position on Runes. My dilemma is that I can't seem to apply runes in the forge to items that are unused but Locked. I figure all the other Runes I can't use just sit doing something useful, otherwise it would be a wasted effort. As I see it, there are four Rune categories, so I can apply four runes to the four categories, all else simply remains. My problem is figuring out how to get the Locked condition open to apply the Runes. Thanks for any help you can provide - it's not that important but I like to close issues.

Quote Originally Posted by goingtopot View Post
    -----

Thanks. I'm in a noob position on Runes. My dilemma is that I can't seem to apply runes in the forge to items that are unused but Locked. I figure all the other Runes I can't use just sit doing something useful, otherwise it would be a wasted effort. As I see it, there are four Rune categories, so I can apply four runes to the four categories, all else simply remains. My problem is figuring out how to get the Locked condition open to apply the Runes. Thanks for any help you can provide - it's not that important but I like to close issues.
    Please read this article:

https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Fo...ith_Forge_Slot

The gist is there are restrictions on which gears can take certain runes.

Here is an excerpt:
    Weapons can only be forged with offensive forge items.
    Attack and Damage runes
    Physical piercing ingots
    Elemental offense gems
    Offensive Chaos Gem

Basically, lots of hoops to jump through to set up gears with runes.

10. Default

Thanks very much.