Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tell me How is this possible - or cheater!

1. Default Tell me How is this possible - or cheater!

This people " Ph❂enix ❇*❤*❇ " get from 218 Divine Power to 486 Divine Power with 1 hit?? WTF wrong is this - I cant send whole screen cause this is so big - where I can send this -there: http://imgworld.cz/s3/iBbSdZn8I5.png

Edit: Removed keep link. Please refrain from posting other people's keep links. Thanks!
    Last edited by Shadow Reaper; 08-01-2019 at 02:08 AM.

Blog Entries

Divine Favor, not Divine Power. Different thing. Their active general is Bogo, which increases Divine Favor.
    ~VoV~

3. Default

I need only relevant answer
    ok it is Divine Favor you nice person who was trying to be helpful and you use brain or you can only repair some words? you think he has Bogo on lvl 8000 with 50 stars or what?

Edit: Removed nasty language.
    Last edited by Shadow Reaper; 08-01-2019 at 02:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Divine Favor, not Divine Power. Different thing. Their active general is Bogo, which increases Divine Favor.
    Nate, the complaint was the delta in the DF buff from 216% to 486% on the next hit or how did DF change by 270%.

DF 4 only gives +25% per hit

Bogo at 8* lvl 80 gives +36% per hit (this is my estimate)

Divine Skybreaker gives +5% per hit

So in theory, the most change in DF is +66% per hit.

Also, Layla was not used as the first in alliance; with Layla, I’ve seen where the change was +70% per hit. None of this is close to explaining the +270% delta based on attached screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by oli.oil View Post
    I need only relevant answer
    ok it is Divine Favor you nice person who was trying to be helpful and you use brain or you can only repair some words? you think he has Bogo on lvl 8000 with 50 stars or what?
    lol. 10 chars

Edit: cleaned up quoted comment
    Last edited by Shadow Reaper; 08-01-2019 at 02:14 AM.

Blog Entries

Hmmm... Ok then. No idea. Not something I've used or paid attention to. There has to be a way though, that don't involve cheating, since hacking the server seems unlikely.

Maybe a mod would have a better idea when they look at the thread. Since they'll need to edit the keep link out of the OP and smite this dude anyway.

I'm just gonna chain the OP now, carry on.
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 08-01-2019 at 01:56 AM.
    ~VoV~

7. Default

Since this thread does seem to have some validity I will leave it for a bit.

I'm sure someone more informed on this matter than I am might have some actual answers to contribute.

In the meantime I -did- clean up the two posts made by the OP (including the quoted post).

Now, I'm only going to ask you once to refrain for posting such stuff in the future.

Next time I won't be as forgiving!

Thanks!
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Blog Entries

It may not even be the same person, even if the name is the same. Although I didn't see 2 Pheonixes when I checked KORT's member list, people can change names as they please.
    ~VoV~

9. Default

so moderator delete link on this cheater - so how you can find him now? I dont have his army code - so what will the reason about that issue?? BAN him or what? that is very unhonest gaming so how we can play this seriously if many people cheating esp in colloseum - my friends have problems with unhonest accounts in colloseum too

Quote Originally Posted by oli.oil View Post
    so moderator delete link on this cheater - so how you can find him now? I dont have his army code - so what will the reason about that issue?? BAN him or what? that is very unhonest gaming so how we can play this seriously if many people cheating esp in colloseum - my friends have problems with unhonest accounts in colloseum too
    If you think a player is cheating, I think you should open a ticket with Support (or use this address: support.castleage@gaea.zendesk.com) and send them the player's keep link and explain what happened.

I believe posting Keep links in the forums is not allowed because it it encourages chaining or even harassment.

Furthermore, there's no proof that this person is cheating (that's why the info should be sent to support so they can try to determine whether he really is cheating... Though they may not do anything at all, but that's another issue).
    For all we know, it may just be a display issue. That wouldn't really surprise me. Idk in which battle this happened, but for instance in Colosseum with all the rollbacks etc., I suppose it's likely that the game doesn't correctly log every action because it misses them or whatever. This currently sounds to me like a more likely explanation for your screenshot that some kind of weird cheat involving Divine Favor.