Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tell me How is this possible - or cheater!

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by oli.oil View Post
    so moderator delete link on this cheater - so how you can find him now? I dont have his army code - so what will the reason about that issue?? BAN him or what? that is very unhonest gaming so how we can play this seriously if many people cheating esp in colloseum - my friends have problems with unhonest accounts in colloseum too
    Mods/admins can see the deleted link.

2. Default

thanks Batw, gogoo and zserg

3. Default

Oh I've been hit by the Devious B's too, not Nate the other one

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Σ View Post
    Oh I've been hit by the Devious B's too, not Nate the other one
    A copycat toon?

This people " Ph❂enix ❇*❤*❇ " get from 218 Divine Power to 486 Divine Power with 1 hit?? WTF wrong is this - I cant send whole screen cause this is so big - where I can send this -there: http://imgworld.cz/s3/iBbSdZn8I5.png

Edit: Removed keep link. Please refrain from posting other people's keep links. Thanks!
    Looks like you're making a bad assumption.

54% Divine Favor

4 hits to 216%
    9 hits to 486%

I've seen logs post this way when I was spamming my attack button. Seems pretty clear that there was pretty serious attack spamming since multiple hits are posting at the exact same time.

I've seen my DF do really interesting things when I've been spamming my attack button while someone intimidates me, but that is another story.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Blog Entries

Right. We're only seeing the hits recorded in the log, not the player's battle points from the time period in question.

I find it easier to believe that the battle log has issues than that a player is hacking the server to boost something as simple as Divine Favor, in the 5 seconds between recorded hits.
    ~VoV~

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Right. We're only seeing the hits recorded in the log, not the player's battle points from the time period in question.

I find it easier to believe that the battle log has issues than that a player is hacking the server to boost something as simple as Divine Favor, in the 5 seconds between recorded hits.
    It seems obvious, yes, and I agree, but dont neglect the need to blame of cheating anything that a person is not capable of understanding when someone defeats the person .

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    Mods/admins can see the deleted link.
    Can you send me his keep admins want it from me and I dont save it. THX.

10. Default

Can you send me his keep admins want it from me and I dont save it. THX.
    Who exactly needs this? Gaea support? If so, you might want to send Ghost Brotocol a PM. Explain your situation, provide your ticket number and the link to this thread. That way he can get the link (and any other relevant information from this thread) to support directly. (I'm assuming that it's not Ghost Brotocol who asked since he could just get the link here.)

Note that if you weren't able to file a support ticket (as suggested earlier) because you didn't have the keep link, then you should -also- send Ghost Brotocol a PM. In this case you would provide the same info as above minus the ticket number and would ask him if he could get Gaea to look into this issue. I'm confident that he'll be happy to do so.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max