Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Age 10th Anniversary Festival! (Sept 16 - Sept 22)

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Sim View Post
    OK, mods, please consider sending this up to Ghost. It would need the devs help.

I propose devs/ghost/mods come up with a small gift, nothing really big, but make it decent. With the devs blessing, we post a direct link to it in the forums. We can promote visit the forums, click on a link, get a extra 10th anniversary gift.

If the devs were extra generous, they could also post a link to the forums on the game's front page for a week, promoting the gift give away.

Yeah I know, but I still keep hoping.
    I think this is a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    I think this is a great idea.
    Being the one and only way i get any and all info about the game. forums are the most important tool that i use.
    Army code A26200
    Castle age is the only game I play on the Computer.
    I don't facebook. so please put all info in forums please.
    I am in a Guild.
    Castle age player since July 2010.

Blog Entries

Everything should be extended for a week extra.

Cuz it's already 6 months late anyway.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Everything should be extended for a week extra.

Cuz it's already 6 months late anyway.
    Nate is right. (Sept 16 - Sept 22)

That seems a short time period for a 10th anniversary special.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Sim View Post
    Nate is right. (Sept 16 - Sept 22)

That seems a short time period for a 10th anniversary special.
    I suggested 10 days instead in Discord, since it's the 10th Anniversary.

Ghost said "I like the suggestion. No promises that it'll happen but I'll try"

7 days is definitely short, it's shorter than other periodic events, and personally I'll have very little free time during the week of the event.
    For an event that will probably never come back, I think it really should last longer.
    Missing other events, even Meteorite, would be annoying but at least you know there will be a next one.
    This one, it's another story.
    Last edited by gogoo; 09-12-2019 at 05:54 PM.

I like these ideas, but how about extending them to all who return each week to spam?

now that we are about to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Castle Age, i want to say congrats to the person that originally thought of the game, then to all the beginning developers. if TASS could see it now.

what would be nice is that now that we are in the 10th year, we have an event like the one we are about to have every year. (just an idea)

still curious what the anniversary coins are going to be and how many we can earn and how, also what is going to all be in the shop.
    would be nice if there was equipment from past arenas that a lot of people missed out on.
    would also be nice is that they bring back old gifts for the week that are no longer available.
    also it it going to only include the top items from conquests or is it going to be all the elite items.

The chest is going to be an interesting one. hope getting an epic general is going to be better that 5%. actually i hope that is going to be all generals.
    idea is that they can take all available chest and delete all common uncommon and rares for a week and just have the epics.
    but that would be to easy and nice of them.

Moonlight Dragon sounds like a recycled Cerberus. but hope i am wrong.

would also be nice if they brought back for the week old monsters that were limited time. if not for this event maybe for a week at the beginning of the year.
    Cronus of Ice, fire, earth. Succubus of Desire, greed, nightmare, agony.

daily bonus, curious what the rewards are going to be. i see a general in the picture but am stumped on who she is. i have seen it before but drawing a blank

lots of questions and only 4 more days to get answers.
    Army code A26200
    I am in a Guild.

Quote Originally Posted by c.lee.r View Post
    i see a general in the picture but am stumped on who she is. i have seen it before but drawing a blank
    I suppose you're talking about the new general from the "create a general contest" (with the white hair)?
    The contest is over so we already know who she is and what she does now.
    All the links are in the first post for more info.
    Last edited by gogoo; 09-12-2019 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    I suppose you're talking about the new general from the "create a general contest" (with the white hair)?
    The contest is over so we already know who she is and what she does now.
    All the links are in the first post for more info.
    nope in fact its the one on the top of this page with the golden rig around her. been stumped for a few days on her. all the rest i know but her i have no clue. i even went to a few top players to see if she is in their inventory and she is not.
    Army code A26200
    I am in a Guild.

Quote Originally Posted by c.lee.r View Post
    nope in fact its the one on the top of this page with the golden rig around her. been stumped for a few days on her. all the rest i know but her i have no clue. i even went to a few top players to see if she is in their inventory and she is not.
    That’s the oracle.