Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Age 10th Anniversary Festival! (Sept 16 - Sept 22)

Blog Entries

I've been whelmed. It's overrated.
    ~VoV~

The iOS app received an update and the version notes say:
    "10th Anniversary Event is coming soon!"

It's even in one of the pictures showcasing the app:

Edit:
    And here's the official post about it: iOS Update
    Last edited by gogoo; 09-05-2019 at 11:18 PM.

Very cool. I’m anxious for the chest.

On another screenshot on the App Store, there's this green guy:

Any idea who he is? A general? A unit?

Basically the question is, is he old or new?

His face kinda tells me smth but I can't remember who he is at all, so I thought he might be new.

All the other screenshots only feature generals, and I don't think this guy is an (existing) general?
    Last edited by gogoo; 09-06-2019 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Typo

Blog Entries

Looks like a new general. Definitely not something that's been in the game ever before.

The previous pic uses the same building as Festival did. (Still showing on the Duel Champion page.)
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 09-06-2019 at 11:21 PM.
    ~VoV~

7. Default

Wtf do they always do these updates during the weekend when Ghost can't post them here?

Anyway

Itís been 10 amazing years of Castle Age, Heroes! Have you been enjoying the warm-up community event so far? Thatís not all! Join us as weíve prepared a series of celebration events and giveaways just for you! Check out some of the events lined up for our 10th Anniversary Festival below and be the first to know the surprises that are yet to come in Valeria!

Event Time: September 16, 00:00 PDT - September 22, 23:59 PDT.

1. 7 - Days Daily Bonus Campaign:

Come and celebrate with us by logging in daily as we give you awesome gifts in our 7-Days Daily Bonus Campaign! Sign in and collect Full Energy Potions, Full Stamina Drinks, Guild Coins and MUCH MORE!

If you sign-in for all 7 days, you will be able to receive an additional Mystery Gift!

2. Anniversary Monster:

It's said the Moonlight Dragon only appears on the nights of a full moon, directing the destructive moonís energy. Darkness has descended upon Valeria! Face off against the Moonlight Dragon! Can you defeat it to get what you want!?

3. 10th Anniversary Coins Shop:

During the event period, you can collect 10th Anniversary Coins from monsters, battles and other various activities. Use 10th Anniversary Coins to purchase the brand NEW general, limited-time equipment from the past, and other cool items in the special shop! Earn as many coins as you can to win even more top rank rewards!

4. 10th Anniversary Special Chest:

Enjoy increased Epic and Rare Rolling Rates for extremely rare generals such as Jera, Zurran, Amon, and Orc King in the Limited-Time Anniversary Treasure Chest!

Remember to share it with your friends to spread the news and don't forget to greet Castle Age a Happy 10th Anniversary! Please stay tuned for more information!
    The journey has been long and perilous. With our combined might, we overcame many challenges together! Itís never too late to join in our celebration, so start on your adventure today!
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Are Conquest Path items really going to be in the shop?

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
    Are Conquest Path items really going to be in the shop?
    Seing their pictures there was shocking.

Edit: it would really suck to have the latest Elite Hunter gear available for coins the same week I reach it by my own merits after a year of wasting stamina overattacking guilds monsters. I even moved guilds 3 times in the meanwhile to be able to hunt that much...
    (5100 points left, which I would collect before Thursday)

Last edited by Barathor; 09-08-2019 at 08:51 AM.

10. Default

No Layla in the special chest zzzz