Thread: Low Level Conquests Monsters don't Trigger Treasure Island Chests

Default Low Level Conquests Monsters don't Trigger Treasure Island Chests

Orc Band Cronus Genesis Ragnarok do not appear do drop TI chests all the ones that are level 300.. (Conquest Monsters)

Please advise what Conquest Monsters you have that actually do drop Treasure Island Chests... Some say that only the ones that give essence do...
    Please only respond to my posts if you have something rational and intelligent to say.
    https://bookofbadarguments.com/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cogniti...vioral_therapy

Blog Entries

Have you tried killing any of these low level monsters by yourself? Because the average amount of stamina per Treasure Island chest drop is much higher than the amount of stamina most players put into these monsters.
    ~VoV~

Blog Entries

I'm getting TI drops in every monster we've had this week, same as was reported in the thread you linked. So it has nothing to do with WHERE the monsters come from.

I'm not going to diagnose the problem (which likely doesn't exist anyway) for the devs, or for you. Because my last post was accurate. If you're spending 5000 stamina on a monster with zero TI drops, that's worth a complaint. But I'm pretty sure you're not even spending 1/10th of that on any of these.
    Last edited by zserg; 08-01-2019 at 08:16 AM.
    ~VoV~

Conquest Monsters Of those types (Orc Band Cronus Genesis Ragnarok) DO NOT drop Chests for Treasure Island. Those monsters summoned outside of Conquest Mist most likely do drop Treasure Island Chests. Every Member of the Guild of 13, spent about 5000 stamina ea or more on all those monsters without a single TI drop.
    Last edited by zserg; 08-01-2019 at 08:15 AM.
    Please only respond to my posts if you have something rational and intelligent to say.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Deleted posts/parts of posts that did not add meaningful information to the thread.

Please don't continue with personal attacks etc.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    Deleted posts/parts of posts that did not add meaningful information to the thread.

Please don't continue with personal attacks etc.
    You moderators continue to allow him to post off topic stuff on posts in non-off topic areas. When I post off-topic stuff it's moved to off-topic... Apparently "Nate" is special and doesn't have to follow the rules. He is acting irrationally and making assumptions and unwilling to help. " But I'm pretty sure you're not even spending 1/10th of that on any of these. " He has NO idea how much stamina was used on these monsters but you continue to allow him to act poorly in the forums. He's already admitted that he is unwilling to help and just here to make assumptions and cause problems. These are NOT personal attacks but FACTS. I am trying to A: Notify the devs the problem exists, B: Gather more information to try and narrow down the problem. If you moderators would "moderate" Nate then there wouldn't be any problems. I'm sure you'll edit his post too and likely punish me for trying to help and tell the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by didact View Post
    You moderators continue to allow him to post off topic stuff on posts in non-off topic areas. When I post off-topic stuff it's moved to off-topic...
    Dude, you are wrong. Your post was not moved to off-topic, it was moved to technical support because you raised an issue with the game.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by didact View Post
    I am trying to A: Notify the devs the problem exists, B: Gather more information to try and narrow down the problem.
    And all the relevant information was left, including VoV's assertion (which was apparently wrong), that not much stamina was spent on the monsters, which prompted you to say how much stamina was used, another bit of useful information.

As Batw mentions, the thread was moved to tech support, as it's reporting an apparent bug in the game. You were not 'punished', at least not when I made that post, warning you guys to keep the thread strictly on topic.

Edit: Now lets stop derailing the thread. Thanks.
    Last edited by zserg; 08-01-2019 at 09:56 AM.

Blog Entries

None of my posts were off-topic, whether they were helpful or not. When you report an issue, there is always the chance that you (general you) don't provide enough information to accurately pinpoint the actual problem.

Since Treasure Island states "3. Attack a monster to get a chance to free spin.", and you are hitting these monsters with an amount of stamina one could reasonably expect to get a TI Chest drop, then yes, I agree it's an issue, and needs to be fixed or clarified by the devs in the TI rules.
    ~VoV~